Which is a better buy 325i vs 330i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It's been a norm that higher cc cars has higher depreciation as it aged... roadtax for 2500cc about RM880, 3000cc is RM2200..

Try selling a 2.0 Accord and a 2.4 Accord, its amazing ... because of an extra of almost RM400/year or so in road tax, the 2.4 Accord suffers.

Only like 10% of the population buys for performance. The others prefer practicality so they buy T&H

Though I'm selling my 325, I will go for 330. No replacement for displacement. Old skool of thought.

well

bumb ubm!

After the 330i, a 325i feels badly underpowered. Anyway my 330i is still up for grabs, itchy for even more oomph :wink:

According to me the BMW 325i is more powerful than the BMW 330i. It is an excellent saloon car sharp handling, specific guiding and a variety of highly effective engines. It has six cylinder which gives the best speed performance.

ailixhomes;756549 said:
According to me the BMW 325i is more powerful than the BMW 330i. It is an excellent saloon car sharp handling, specific guiding and a variety of highly effective engines. It has six cylinder which gives the best speed performance.

r u sure 325 is more powerful than 330?

Second that Lionel. ailixhomes, care to divulge your finding(s)? This is interesting..........

ailixhomes;756549 said:

People dont pay 330 roadtax for nothing. No replacement for displacement.

3er;756647 said:
Got replacement for displacement - Twin Power Turbo! :)

6 inline turbo is ok but no 4 pots turbo for me. I still prefer NA if possible. If can afford prefer V8 or V10.
NA can cruise non stop JB to KL in 2 hours

IM ... You just love the growl of a big displacement engine la. Hehehehe ...

I think the user 'ailixhomes' is just and internet 'bot (a spamming tool) which just posts seemingly in-topic posts that's automatically searched on the net. See his other posts. Very generic.

The purpose is to promote the link in the signature. We have many 'forummers' like that these days.

Moderators can delete the user I think.

Frankly speaking the last 2 week I have been browsing Mudah and was making a comparison of the 325, 328, 330
they range between 40-70k, just wanna ask between 325 and 328, which would be a better buy? for the moment I have skipped the 330 when it comes to the Road Tax,
On another note would like to ask whats so exclusive about 2 door compared to the Sedan, one thing for sure they are highly priced. thanks

Top Bottom