Where to rebuild A/C compressor?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Anyone sent their faulty compressor to rebuild? I just changed mine last few days and i keep the old one with me. I read somewhere before that we can rebuild the faulty compressor. This is proven if you check the mak salleh forum. I plan to rebuild my faulty compressor. Any lead?

Lim, go to this shop in Sunway:

T&T Auto Recond Enterprise
No 27, Jalan PJS 11/7,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 PJ, Selangor.

Tan: 012-698 3333/012-352 1222/019-288 0999

It's a family owned business. The owner is Tan and he taught his kids how to repair cars at a young age of 8. Even his daughter gets her hands dirty when comes to cars. They sell new and recond alternators, compressors, starter, distributor and they deal with anything that has got to do with car electricals. Very good service and knowledgeable when comes to troubleshooting electrical gremlins in cars.

He can recond/modify/repair the above as well.

duwTz3ak8Wpn3CTyNzF6v1cbKrClxKwt7GEmVv9aVg3LGKPTDTClqbrEARUdb9otUPIr_-4apomKnemCrGzqA4EvhPq4g1GZ_8iogJt2fx6lkeKVpT1gcCQP

http://maps.google.com.my/maps/ms?m...0.001337,0.002411&iwloc=0004b5d3a067c98de29ee

My apologies bro (don't mean to be negative) but previously I had them repair my alternator for RM800 and it kaput after 2 months so changed a new one.

My bad I guess as I have read other forumers with good comments ;)

bimmerholic;703454 said:
Lim, go to this shop in Sunway:

T&T Auto Recond Enterprise
No 27, Jalan PJS 11/7,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 PJ, Selangor.

Tan: 012-698 3333/012-352 1222/019-288 0999

It's a family owned business. The owner is Tan and he taught his kids how to repair cars at a young age of 8. Even his daughter gets her hands dirty when comes to cars. They sell new and recond alternators, compressors, starter, distributor and they deal with anything that has got to do with car electricals. Very good service and knowledgeable when comes to troubleshooting electrical gremlins in cars.

He can recond/modify/repair the above as well.

A new re-cond alternator from France/Germany cost about RM1.2k and the quality & refurbish work is very good as though it is brand new. I believe for local repair, the shop only replaced the carbon bushes and perhaps the bearing. It should not cost more than RM400.

herbert;703477 said:
T&T Auto Recond Enterprisealso repair ATM machines?

No they don't. They accept ATM card (debit card) as a method of payment.

FYI, Just in case you're still wondering, the same goes for the rest i.e Credit Cards from various banks as listed alongside "ATM". They do not repair "banking machines".

I bought brand new Bosch alternator with BMW logo on it for RM1300 just before raya.

ndsolo;703485 said:
My apologies bro (don't mean to be negative) but previously I had them repair my alternator for RM800 and it kaput after 2 months so changed a new one.

My bad I guess as I have read other forumers with good comments ;)

I can't comment on that. But i can only comment based on my experience and no one elses'.

No bro, i dunno how much they charge. Do give them a call and find out rather than having to drive all the way there to find out.

I called them but no one pick up the phone, will try again later. Thanks.

haywire;703495 said:
I bought brand new Bosch alternator with BMW logo on it for RM1300 just before raya.

Bosch no longer manufacture alternator for e39. So believe your "brand new" Bosch alternator is re-cond from France/Germany. Like I said earlier, the quality is as good as new.

bmw7833;703508 said:
bimmerhalic, do u know how much to recond a compressor by them?

Should be less than RM400 as re-cond compressor selling for RM 600.

herbert;703548 said:
Should be less than RM400 as re-cond compressor selling for RM 600.

i had mine replaced last year for rm600...a recond unit

Top Bottom