Where to buy: Central armrest DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

funfer_fahrer

Club Guest
Hi guys, Does anyone know where can I buy this monitor cum DVD player? The one featured here is a China made 8.5 inch. I can order it online fron alibaba.com but I am a bit scared la. Thanks everybody. Cheers.
B1004628577.jpg

latuk funfer,

why kenot view the pics lor ?????? yelah where to find ek ???? so tat my kids can quietly sit & watch in the car peacefully

Bailey;453547 said:
latuk funfer,

why kenot view the pics lor ?????? yelah where to find ek ???? so tat my kids can quietly sit & watch in the car peacefully

Aikks? Macam mana boleh hilang itu gambar? Wa manyak helan woo..

8-5-Central-Armrest-Monitor-w-DVD-MP3-MP4-USB-SD-Player-CAD-8550-.jpg

Product Description
(1)8.5"brand-new 16: 9 LCD panel
(2)DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/SVCD/JPEG/Kodak/CD-RW files playback, electronic anti-shock mechanism
(3)FM Transmitter, AV inputs/outputs
(4)Built in speakers, Multi-language OSD
(5)Support USB port and SD card reader
(6)360 degree swiveling, distance adjustable between two poles, suitable for all kinds of central arm rest of the car
(7)The height of the poles is adjustable (350-550cm), meet all the passengers"view request
(8)Full function remote control
(9)Installed at the central armrest of the car
Model NO.: CAD-8550Transportation:By DHL, UPS, TNT and Fedex for youCompany:VCAN Group Limited

Seven-inch Central Armrest Monitor with TV, Full Function Remote Control

Key Specifications/Special Features:
  • Seven-inch central armrest TFT LCD monitor/TV
  • CATV all channels subjoin TV receiver
  • Capacity:
    • 470MHz
    • 350 angle swiveling
    • Three shaft revolving
    • Two section fixing
  • Color system: PAL/NTSC
  • Resolution: 480 x RGB x 234 pixels
  • Full function remote control
  • Installed at the central armrest of the car
Product Certifications:

G0065030772.jpg
Certificate Standard:CE Certificate Number:SEM07066799 Issue Date:03-Jul-2007 Issued By:Shenzhen SEM TEST compliance service Co.,LtdScope/Range:Car DVD/TFT LCD monitor
G0065030616.jpg
Certificate Standard:FCC Certificate Number:SEM07066800 Issue Date:03-Jul-2007 Issued By:Shenzhen SEM TEST compliance service Co.,LtdScope/Range:Car DVD/TFT LCD monitor

bro, how much the price? thinking of getting one as well.. will try to ask around the audio shop..

Nice stuff,would it go into an e60? are there any holes to drill for the mountings?how would we tap the wires for the power supply?

Guna;453703 said:
Nice stuff,would it go into an e60? are there any holes to drill for the mountings?how would we tap the wires for the power supply?

It should be able to fit E60 armrest. Yes, drilling is required. For power supply, I think it's via the cigarette lighter.

FF, once u jumpa keep us update yeah..................

nice one bmw2007..........price incl. installation ?

wow can swivel sumore wor.............good job bmw2007

FF, i tot yr car got TV aledi maaaaaaaaa

Bailey;453799 said:
wow can swivel sumore wor.............good job bmw2007

FF, i tot yr car got TV aledi maaaaaaaaa

Once strapped at the back seat, the kids cannot see the TV screen.

like the stewardess said pleasse strap yr seatbelt sir........................or then fix LCD maaaaaaaaaa hehehe

Top Bottom