where do you send your M?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skar19

Retired
I need a reccomendation on which workshop to send a M3 to. I dont trust M-power tmn mayang, but my stubborn uncle still sends it there, i am trying to get him to join the forum. where can he send his car for maintenance

Well, I send mine to PML in Singapore!!! Hahaha.

But that's for the extended warranty's sake... if I had to have any work performed in KL, there're only 2 places I would send an M to, and they are (in order of preference);

1.Bestness Motorsport (Near old Subang Airport),

and;

2. Obemeier (Jln Ipoh/Segambut).

Have heard about this Bestness Motorsport but not sure where it is. Can u provide directions to the shop?.

Is it the same turning that goes to the Ara Damansara housing area?.

ehoe,

I don't know the address of Bestness Motorsports, but here are the directions:

Driving down that road towards the Old Subang Airport; when at the round-about, take the 6 O'clock; after passing some petrol station on your left, take the first left turn; go straight until you see some low rise light industrial units on your left; he's somewhere in there; corner unit, facing the road you just came in on.

Originally posted by The Necessary@Aug 28 2005, 10:19 AM
ehoe,

I don't know the address of Bestness Motorsports, but here are the directions:

Driving down that road towards the Old Subang Airport; when at the round-about, take the 6 O'clock; after passing some petrol station on your left, take the first left turn; go straight until you see some low rise light industrial units on your left; he's somewhere in there; corner unit, facing the road you just came in on.
Thanks bro, I think I know the place you are describing. Will go check it out when I'm the area next. :wink:

Top Bottom