::Need to service the 330i::

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
MRsamdol;802344 said:
Ya man! put coils, sways, arb and links on your 335 ler to improve handling!

I know what you saying test drove a stock 335 and the ride is too floaty for the power it has.

330 is just a good balance of power and comfort but a good performer in handling.

Sorry thread starter hijack your thread a bit :)

Nah.. too old oredi.. Prefer it stock and occassionally be a traffic light warrior for that feel good factor.. Most of the time its driven like an unker..

Sorry for hijacking the thread..

badrul880;802348 said:
Nah.. too old oredi.. Prefer it stock and occassionally be a traffic light warrior for that feel good factor.. Most of the time its driven like an unker..

Sorry for hijacking the thread..
haha go ahead bro, don't mind it at all.

Agreed. Stock is best for modern cars. No mystery, no headache and no maxing of credit cards.

Hey sub...
im using Mspeed(smg related and oil service) and recently WPauto for some wear n tear.
Bro u on shopping spree, Itu 2.5v6 oso about a week ago ... Anyway enjoy the 330..
Alfatech pun boleh ma ... Hehe, their new signboard is up and i see blue roundel also :burnout:

v_sach
IA

infinityKL;802685 said:
Hey sub...
im using Mspeed(smg related and oil service) and recently WPauto for some wear n tear.
Bro u on shopping spree, Itu 2.5v6 oso about a week ago ... Anyway enjoy the 330..
Alfatech pun boleh ma ... Hehe, their new signboard is up and i see blue roundel also :burnout:

v_sach
IA

Is Albert okay with bringing own parts ahh? Last time I went never really asked. His labor charges reasonable?

Yeah u can bring own parts... Labour charge about the same la... However, i only do it occasionally wt special or after markets... Basic wear n tear must support their cari makan la.
But the "extra's" is what matters, very helpful and flexible in many ways...

infinityKL;802685 said:
Hey sub...

v_sach
IA
hahaha alamak kantoi! hehe not really a shopping spree la bro, good opportunity should be left unattended hehe. anyway, Alfatech? cehhh! hell no way la! for me Alfa Romeo, it's always Goodwork, nowhere else. thanks for the advice bro, where is MSpeed by the way?

i agree, having one 330i now is a driving pleasure. Not sure how does it compare to other E46s though.

Btw, off topic sikit... what strut bar should i get eh? on a budget a bit lah... hehe

swansonsz;802756 said:
i agree, having one 330i now is a driving pleasure. Not sure how does it compare to other E46s though.

Btw, off topic sikit... what strut bar should i get eh? on a budget a bit lah... hehe
eh i also wanna get strut bars la. same here la on a budget a bit la hehe.

swansonsz;802756 said:

You are talking about front strut bar? They don't actually do much but does look cool in the engine bay. Not too sure but i think the e46 m3 bar can fit in non M e46.

If you are planning aftermarket then any brand is ok get the most fixed and less bend or rivets or screw at the joints as possible so that is more rigid and less flex.

Money no factor get the ac schnitzer ones cause they look the best! (biased cause i had one on mine :) )

I guess they dont have as big as an impact compared to ARBs, but i'd like to believe they help with the cornering.

I already have the stock ARBs and since i dont do hard driving most of the time, the stocks are sufficient.

Bro Subsonique, boleh buat group buy :p

MRsamdol;802779 said:
You are talking about front strut bar? They don't actually do much but does look cool in the engine bay. Not too sure but i think the e46 m3 bar can fit in non M e46.

If you are planning aftermarket then any brand is ok get the most fixed and less bend or rivets or screw at the joints as possible so that is more rigid and less flex.

Money no factor get the ac schnitzer ones cause they look the best! (biased cause i had one on mine :) )

swansonsz;802784 said:
I guess they dont have as big as an impact compared to ARBs, but i'd like to believe they help with the cornering.

I already have the stock ARBs and since i dont do hard driving most of the time, the stocks are sufficient.

group buy sounds like a good plan hehe.

swansonsz;802784 said:

UR engine strut bar is only like RM180. But tbh I don't think it really affects or helps in handling at all. Used to have one in my ride and have since removed it. The best investment will be a set of aftermarket ARBs or a set of coilovers if you have the budget. :D

GROUP BUY ARBs!!!!!!
GROUP BUY ARBs!!!!!!
GROUP BUY ARBs!!!!!!

:D

wingzee;802837 said:
UR engine strut bar is only like RM180. But tbh I don't think it really affects or helps in handling at all. Used to have one in my ride and have since removed it. The best investment will be a set of aftermarket ARBs or a set of coilovers if you have the budget. :D

Mavik;802825 said:
So bila supercharge the monster la? Long time no see bro ;)
oh uhhh, another one kantoi me haha. howdy Mavik? yup been ultra busy with paintball events etc bro. supercharge the 330? haha ESS Supercharger i reckon? hehe most likely not la bro. i love NA, but if it was to be a forced induction, i like to turbolize it.

Mspeed usj subang... Need to find correct adress la, gps ada kot
And where is goodwork bro? I only hear emech all over IA haha, tapi dia banyak busy oh...

infinityKL;803138 said:
Mspeed usj subang... Need to find correct adress la, gps ada kot
And where is goodwork bro? I only hear emech all over IA haha, tapi dia banyak busy oh...
Goodwork is at Old Klang road, same area as Wisma Peters, opposite the new shophouses, next to an abandoned car park. eMech is good but yup you are correct, it's always crowded and you have to make an appointment. Goodwork has been taking care of all my Italians for quite some time hehe.

Top Bottom