Where can I get an E92 ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e92

Club Guest
I called AB and they said expected arrival would be early next year. Where can I get an E92 soon ? Looking to get a 335i coupe. AB quoted RM468k for it, but I cant wait till next year. Do let me know where you guys got your E92s. Cheers

I suppose all dealers in Malaysia are handled by BMW M'sia, since you can't wait and if you can pay a premium, more than the quoted price i'm sure they can speed it up for you...got $$ sure can talk...:D :p

There seem to be a worldwide shortage of the E92... Perhaps they have underestimated the desirablity of the car... If you can't get from AB or Sapura Auto, u can to try try the grey importer... But they won't be giving your the comprehensive warranty you'll get from the authorised dealers.

There is a worldwide shortage for the n54, can't remember specifically which component but if I am not mistaken, something to do with the turbos. The next batch was originally scheduled for July, then got pushed back to Oct and is now April next year

If you can't get it from BMW Malaysia, it is unlikely that you will be able to get it from anywhere else. Most of the 335s manufactured have already been spoken for unless someone like Naza is leveraging on their networks to scour for units

if got more money, then buy a Alpina e92.. sure fast one.. 370++ hps..

Top Bottom