When 1 series owners want to do TT?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1er is under my wife's care and hibernate at home most of the time. At night guarded by my E39 outside the maingate. :4:

seewai;734846 said:
1er is under my wife's care and hibernate at home most of the time. At night guarded by my E39 outside the maingate. :4:

seewai u curi2 pakai la hehehe...

yeah seewai! haha i want to hear your gladen hehe its pricey and i never try gladen so far only focal

Guys,

Please do a confirmation for this TT date, time and place? azlanyeng can u plan for this TT. :)

Histlers;740278 said:
Guys,

Please do a confirmation for this TT date, time and place? azlanyeng can u plan for this TT. :)

Yo,

The Official TT (OTT) is just around the corner, do drop by there if you've some time to spare. Details? Please check the members meet-up thread.

Cheers.
seewai

seewai;740283 said:
Yo,

The Official TT (OTT) is just around the corner, do drop by there if you've some time to spare. Details? Please check the members meet-up thread.

that's is for all type bro, this i want only 1 series? ;) u plan la seewai hehee..

Cheers.
seewai

that's is for all type bro, this i want only 1 series? ;) u plan la seewai hehee..

can ha seewai :)

Histlers;740395 said:

can ha seewai :)

I'm unable to arrange for any TT at night lah bro. This is because usually my available time for TT is around 3pm - 6pm during weekdays.

seewai;740621 said:
I'm unable to arrange for any TT at night lah bro. This is because usually my available time for TT is around 3pm - 6pm during weekdays.

aiya...so sad...mcm mna nk lpak2 mlm 3pm to 6pm only :p hehehe...

Histlers;740278 said:
Guys,

Lol.... I Try my best la... Just resigned my job... Too much travelling until cant even remember how my baby drives haha

Lets start with contact numbers so we can communicate outside the forum....

Please drop me a PM with phone number or facebook name.... Then can proceed from there....

My fb page: azlan yeng khalid

wondering why no ppl reply since we have more than 58 1ers in this forum... hmmmm

Top Bottom