BMW 1 Series Owner Club Registration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
... But seriously I don't think wht histler posted makes sense here or should I say it was rather rude of him...do u go to Tropicana Club..and promote Tropical Club that u want to set up?...

[QUO:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:
TE=lamoo;759289]Brader t2 resort to name calling runs in their family cause he is the son of u know who lah haha[/QUOTE]

t2ribena, some type of "human beings" don't know how to respect themself, how can we expect them to respect others.

casper909;759274 said:
lamoo dont be such an ass to Histlers. Nothing wrong with him suggesting to organise something that interests him.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The thread starter have already let it go. What's the purpose of this post?????????? To inject some life into a otherwise dull forum???????

Psssst, lamoo did u step on someone's grave????????

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

casper909;759274 said:
lamoo dont be such an ass to Histlers. Nothing wrong with him suggesting to organise something that interests him.

Club guest casper,

Please kindly observe and respect our forum rules and regulations with your choice of word.

Thank you

lamoo;759289 said:
Brader t2 resort to name calling runs in their family cause he is the son of u know who lah haha
Like u said b4, it takesn one 2 know one haha! V call a spade a spade.

udm68;759301 said:
[QUO:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:
TE=lamoo;759289]Brader t2 resort to name calling runs in their family cause he is the son of u know who lah haha

t2ribena, some type of "human beings" don't know how to respect themself, how can we expect them to respect others.[/QUOTE] Udm, u must b in their same group kah! No wonder lah soprotective.

aiyo this place now like kindergarten...Come come we go get drunk together and call each other names in the name of fun...with no mod to kaka ciau ciau... All started on the wrong footing ... Lets make right....we r here to be friend friend..come come i buy 1 round...

Ps: ... But can i not be friend with pussy ah?

Sui let's go yam seng......I guess histler is a new udm owner and very passionate about beemers, hence his call to cari kaki sama. First and foremost, if this tread was found inappropriate, it should have been closed from day one. But it is left open, so let's not just shot ppl down la. If got positive response mah good lo....if no response also nt an issue. I remember the day I joined as cg, I started a tread : list your kills on d road. Ken a sound and I agree to have it closed. So, Senior cm's, don't be so harsh la. And "ASS" if deemed as Inaproprate can be worded as "Anal", an anatomy word. Hehehe. It's a joke, dun take it seriously. Lets all go enjoy d weekend like bro XXX said, for a beer. Cheers!!!!

Malaysia BMW owner seriously not like others country have supporters but here in malaysia haha very2 dissapointed i know why if we want to build something like car category always kena blame? its ok just forget it about this topic ;),

Name: JC
Contact no: Please send PM
Car Model: 135i M-Sport White

Top Bottom