What's ur average mileage per year?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I live in Penang and travel occasionally outstation.I would consider my car to incur low mileage as my average mileage is only about 15000km pa.What do u consider as high vs average vs low mileage for a car?What is ur average mileage ?

Average is 20,000kms per year. Anything above 30,000kms is high. Anything below 10,000kms is low.

Mine is approx 15,000 p.a. with KL city driving and a monthly interstate trip.

Originally posted by zamtresco@Feb 27 2005, 02:39 PM
mine... average not less than 6000 kms A MONTH

Zam,

Kesian itu Hyper Blue 328i ... Teruk hang kerjakan dia !!! I'm doing about 2500 per month ... or less depending on projects !

15k pa. But, prob because I don't take it outstation for fear of receiving saman...

its ben a year now since i aquired my car..changed all tyres when got car and changed again recently...total mileage 28000kms..

many trips to seremban, few to penang and ipoh...rest driving in town and everyday from bangsar to sunway on NPE..

cheers

maybe I really make full use of my UDM, use to travel up & down KL-Sbn daily only lately slowed down my avarage milelage 40 to 50K a year thats includes plus travel other area but most important is to service regularly and don't wait if anything due for repair do it your car will never give problem touch wood as many refers day or night mine had been a good service to me and if I get another new model I will :yahoo: still keep my loyal UDM. :yahoo:

I clocked approx 63,000 km in 2.5 years. So that should work out to about 25,200km per year. High? Dunno... just that there is this urge to drive the bimmer each time I go out. :yes!:

For me is about 25k per year coz i go back home town quite frequent, at least once a month. So 25k is reasonable...... :eek:k:

For me, its abt 2.5-3K per month, mainly home to office driving. This with weekend shopping trips, and TTs too. If i frequent the Klang TT, will hit 3K++.

How do u guys keep it so low? Amazing!

Even 25K i would consider low..

That works out to only 2083km's a month.

About 500km's a week...

Cannot man...

When im back in KL for holiday during the year ends, like take this past holiday i just finished(nov - feb), i dont drive a UDM but hehe, the mileage was around 5500km's a month?

KL is so big.. Go to Klang to pick up gf, 60km's. Come down to kl for dinner, 60km's. Drive her back to Klang, 60km's. Drive back to home or other spots in kl, another 60+km's.

Multiply that by 4 or 5 times a week plus other regular driving..

Originally posted by k3nny@Mar 7 2005, 12:06 PM
KL is so big.. Go to Klang to pick up gf, 60km's. Come down to kl for dinner, 60km's. Drive her back to Klang, 60km's. Drive back to home or other spots in kl, another 60+km's.
But if you are married, you can easily half that distance... don't have to pick her up from her house.... Staying together mar....

I can clock 200 miles a day ..

Basically, I will service my car (5,000 miles) every 1 1/2 month.

* and no .. I m not married ................................. yet *

Top Bottom