What's the fuss of owning 320d compared to your previous ride?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DJH

Club Guest
I drove FD2 previously. Nothing special. Really struggling going up genting. Looks good futuristic but just no power. FD2R is fast yes but suspension can enhance your frequency of visit to doctor. Many car easily overtaking my previous ride. Malu woi :motz: Now, i fear no more. :thefinger::thefinger: I makan all cars I can find, only chicken out when I saw GTR, :10:. I makan those that used to makan me when I drove FD2:30:. I think also make a lot of victim wondering how come 320 can makan them including 323i and 325i (all E60 i makan also, delicious). Well too bad, it is not 320i but 320d so we are actually doing BMW a favour by promoting how good this car is (for a bad reason). FC too good to be true as i stay in Shah Alam and work in KL:congrats:. The torque very syiok. Everytime i tekan the pedal, i sunk into my seat feeling like someone massaging me. No wonder my Ogawa massage chair is not longer in used other that a place to hang my towel. Not too long ago, added the power kit. Boy-oh-boy, worth it. Now I hardly even take a second look at my F10, silly me :stupid:Folks, that how I luv my 320d. How about your experience?

DJH, i had a big smile when reading your post above.
why? because all of it describes what i enjoy about my 320d too!
the 320d will put a naughty grin on your face everytime you zoom past yet another unsuspecting roadrunner, watching them (literally) makan your smoke in the rearview mirror haha.
i take the longer way home from work, paying extra toll so that i can get a daily chance to stretch her torquey legs and give her a good workout.
love the feeling of riding on rails with the msport suspension, and i forget when i was last at the fuel stations too because fuelups are so far in between.
for a daily cruiser bruiser of the same class...the 320d is the one to beat

hehe, hence, i really look forward to driving it everyday. Sadly so far, no one really want to challenge me seriously. How come previously there is always bullies around. Arrghhh, i need more challenger.

okay from today onwards 320d is my public enemy no. 1, it was Golf Gti previously...

hehe...bully la u. leave the diesel cars alone, they're quite fast. met one that day, had to step to half throttle to overtake to stop smelling the bad smoke

t2ribena;695501 said:
okay from today onwards 320d is my public enemy no. 1, it was Golf Gti previously...

"had to step to half throttle to overtake to stop smelling the bad smoke"

i like!

hmm..this looks like it's going to be one of those hot threads? haha.
anyways, haters gonna hate. lovers gonna love. so as they said during the vietnam war-flower power time of the 70's : "let's make love, not war"

haha. oh, zoomers gonna zoom too.

abang2 ///M different class lah. cannot compete maa.
so sad they only need push HALF throttle to overtake 320d..
Haih :29:

aiyo, why la compare ///M with this car. Compare la with GTR (cough....way cheaper....cough) or some cars in the same league.
I was actually implying those cars (especially the japs) which used to bully my FD2 da. That was my main intention. Of course in our day to day drive, we also meet with other 3 series mostly 320i, 323i, and 325i. Mainly the latter one which has been the main talking point before (see link) below.
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?33806-Msport-320d-vs-325i
of course la I like to tarpau this 325i. Every win is worth RM50k odd smile to my pocket

aiyoh... cannot tahan already, i must Hijack here. All recent posts seems related to 'D' only :31:, where are all the 325i bros. We are being makan & tapao now... :45:
Doesnt matter 320D or 325i, we should be glad that owning 1 of the finest UDM in the world :tee:
If given chance to let me choose again, without 2nd thought.... 325i, that is. :48:

aiyo, this is the fun part of this thread which is counter each car model albeit friendly so that the forum is alive. No bad intention guys but isn't it fun to trash talk within limit. Dun la till like those fanatics in football..... i.e liverpool kena taruh so long didn't win premier league, MU and MC out of CL..... sampai can see blood vein everywhere with machete raised.

hoiyoooooooooooo super safe answer.
Anyway, it is true but i will still tarpau it.

Both are equally strong and good car..both models reached Kulim together maa..only going way up to the tunnel made a little difference i guess..UDM rules...

320 D is quite awesome....minus the black smoke and cling clang sound from outside...so ultimately is about individual preference.... : ) The cabin sound profing is quite good, so d driver has good comfort. Its just the ppl walking at the side of the road and the car trailing from behind ( hot pursuit ) keh keh keh keh.....

t2ribena;695501 said:

Me too. I'm joining you. So now I can come out of the closet with my GTi.

JFT63;695781 said:
Both are equally strong and good car..both models reached Kulim together maa..only going way up to the tunnel made a little difference i guess..UDM rules...

its during the Emergency brakes,UPHILL,when ABS kicked in and the car goes to complete stop,and then how the car response again makes the difference,betul tak cikgu??

If given a 2nd chance to consider,i'll get the 320d for sure..
but for the love of 325i,i can say,i wish diesel engine can sound that sweet. :cool:
unfortunately you can't have all,can you?

Top Bottom