What does "Joy" mean to you? A short study.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
"Joy" means the wonderful driving pleasure and able to sleep with more woman by driving a BMW (Bring More Woman)

jayng;659245 said:
NKTOB,

Thanks for the effort.

In short, joy means i've worked hard to enjoy a comfortable life with my family and of course having to drive the ultimate driving machine!

funfer_fahrer;659284 said:
Joy is sitting on my 'throne' while browsing bmw related website on my ipad thinking how my BMW can be like 'the other' BMW.

Were u on the 'throne' when u wrote this?

docrayboy;659328 said:
Very nice-I think only number 3 really applies when it comes to the JOY word of BMW.

JOY is cutting through the Kluang backroads in my BMW like a hot knife cuts through butter.

Hahaha. I didn't say drive like a maniac!

jayng;658953 said:
Astroboy, u sound like u r in advertising.

Do your know that an entry spec F10 handling is purposely designed to appeal or convert a Merc owner? The car does not qualify to be tagged as UDM or even SDP due to its emphasis towards "luxury", "accessories", "sophistication" and "comfort".. but they can still use "JOY" on F10.. see what they are trying to do here?!

I hope they don't do this to the F30 to convert the C-class owner .. I call it "bastardization" of UDM.. :(

jayng;659506 said:
Hahaha. I didn't say drive like a maniac!

U can cut through butter slowly too...I mean driving your BMW with precision and purpose....equals JOY!

Top Bottom