What colour for my car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DingChavez

Club Guest
Dearest friends/forumersI'm sending my car for painting soon, just after i do the mechanical/aircon stuff up. was seriously thinking if lotus racing green, but now i'm not so sure. fyi, for those who never seen my car, it's a stock E30 coupe with 15'' RD rims and stock metal bumpers. if possible i wanna keep the chrome and i wanna make the car look classic.....your feedback would be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance B) Ding

If it's classic u want, the racing green should do wonders. Else go for ICEMAN13 blue. (is that a new color.. haha)

Ding,

I think that the steel blue from the E46 would be just the thing as it has both the grey and bluish properties that you like. Besides, I think that your car would presreve its classic look in this color.

Cheers!

no pain no gain lah bro.... lighter colours like white or silver will not do his chrome bumpers any justice... just my 2 kupang :D

Ding, check out e30.de, they have a page there with all the colours that e30 came in, that is if you want ori e30 colours. Also need to know abit off geeermen unless you google it and translate it.

Whats wrong with the colour of your car now? Just get it resprayed the same colour noh? I quite liked that colour.... but then again, I have only seen it at night...

GunMetal Grey would be nice too.... hmmmmm... :nyehehe:

By the way Ding, where are you sending your car for painting?? Can share share ah??

:D

I am also planning to re-paint my car.. :)

Hey.. gunmetal grey is mine!!! Ding do something really out of this world like this!!!

BMW%20E30%20M3%20P1%205.jpg

Originally posted by zaskar@Nov 9 2005, 06:06 PM
Ding, check out e30.de, they have a page there with all the colours that e30 came in, that is if you want ori e30 colours. Also need to know abit off geeermen unless you google it and translate it.
many thanks zaskar... i'm brushing up on my 'gremany' language B)

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 9 2005, 06:18 PM
Hey.. gunmetal grey is mine!!! Ding do something really out of this world like this!!!

BMW%20E30%20M3%20P1%205.jpg
Nuh uhhh.... not yours! Not yet, 'neway!! :hmmph:

maybe u can try pure shinning black,this will help to bring up ur chrome bumpers. :D

Originally posted by zaskar@Nov 9 2005, 05:43 PM
Don't forget dark colours are a pain to keep clean............
Ding won't b attending TT anymore, coz every night have to wash car mah... :D

What about Sepang Bronze :nyehehe: ??

go for white la ding.,like mine :D
or keep the current color,n do airbrush.,picture of ur self laa.,u kan 'cute' :p

Ding, i've voted. U may want to get help from our expert Lee36328 to visualize ur ride color using photo edit just my 2 cents..

anyway, how you do that voting option? :D thanks

Originally posted by clockwork@Nov 9 2005, 07:41 PM
maybe u can try pure shinning black,this will help to bring up ur chrome bumpers. :D
wah... have to wash everyday ler...... :ph34r:

Top Bottom