What colour should i spray my car?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by MRsamdol@Jul 17 2006, 04:31 PM
What is Hong Kong yellow??

bmwsideways IMO choose a striking colour like red as a fully modded car has to be striking and stand out from the crowd or like the colour nik showed it will better suit your go fast mod's.
Im not sure what is the colour code but they called it HK Yelllow..

Thanks guys for your suggestion.

Some of your guys suggestion sparks some idea.

btw, this is my car 4 months ago

black..
more darker, more better.. :D

just kidding..
mine is burgundy black..
kinda dark purplish-red to blackish-red colour..

Vote is high on black.

Ok decision is here. Black with blue pearl. Never seen on public b4, quite nice.

If any of you guys saw my white b4, the same blue effect but black kolor.

metalrizca said:
done..?
or in progress..?

can't wait to see your car..
don't forget to give us a pic or more..

Not now, wait for some more bodykits

Btw, i like what eddie70 suggest to me:cool:

bmwsideways said:
Vote is high on black.

Ok decision is here. Black with blue pearl. Never seen on public b4, quite nice.

If any of you guys saw my white b4, the same blue effect but black kolor.

your previous one still too yellow, if u can get something close to the bluish effect of the Fiat Coupe's pearl colour then it will be much nicer.

For better efect you can modify your bonnet to darkish semi-transparent like some US honda cars. They install blue light which can be on/off so when you park your car and switch on the light you can see your chrome engine internals.

Black is for sadists and masochists.

If you recommend black for paintwork, I would say that you are a sadist. Black is one of the most difficult colours to maintain. Every scratch and swirl on the paintwork will shout at you. A few hours outside a hermetically sealed environment and you will see a layer of dust. You have to hand wash the car to reduce the likelihood of swirl/scratches and watermarks.

God help you if you use automated carwashes or manual car washes that use wiper blades on the paint to remove excess water.

People who have cars painted black are masochists.

I have to call myself a masochist, since my Citroen ZX Wagon is black. Used to care, now wash once every two months or so. It is an absolute pain to see it dirty, but its even worse to see how fast it gets dirty.

White is not as bad, only water marks if you don't regularly wash and wax.

Dust and dirt is also less apparent than if the car were painted black.

So unless you have nothing else to do other than washing and waxing the car, u should stay away from black.

However, at the end of the day, it is your choice!

Good Luck!

hey i think if u wan to follow nfs:most wanted then i suggest you to go for blue colour and i dont think it look bad

Top Bottom