What can i do to make my car faster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rx8,the thing is i was beside him driving his putra...and i saw with my own eyes. :-(

my car can do this only: 1st gear until 55km/h
(if i'm not mistaken) 2nd gear until 90km/h
3rd gear until 125km/h
4th gear until 160km/h
5th gear until 210km/h

jaja;565566 said:
3rd gear until 125km/h
4th gear until 160km/h
5th gear until 210km/h

cukup la tu.. :sleep:

jaja;565102 said:
forgive me,maybe my lack of driving skill..hehe.the GTI was so quiet 'TAPAUING' me...i don't think got snail inside..can keep up until 200km/h only,but can't tapau back..:-( so embarassing.

Bro if u interesting i can sell u my Gti so that u can try to TAPAU him bck or at least u wouldn't TAPAU by him ha..ha...

jaja;565566 said:
3rd gear until 125km/h
4th gear until 160km/h
5th gear until 210km/h

Seriously what is the max speed do you want for each gear?? another 15%, 30%,?? and what is your budget??

My own manual rx8 with e manage ultimate whp 220 dynoed 1st gear 60kph, 2nd 110, 3rd 160, 4th 200, 5th 230, 6th 250. A putra that can do 80kph on 1st must have modified evo engine. or an exaggerated meter I' ll hold off eating d fish balls just yet.

rx8;565621 said:
My own manual rx8 with e manage ultimate whp 220 dynoed 1st gear 60kph, 2nd 110, 3rd 160, 4th 200, 5th 230, 6th 250. A putra that can do 80kph on 1st must have modified evo engine. or an exaggerated meter I' ll hold off eating d fish balls just yet.

Off topic, is 8 club having TT at OldTown 3 two square tomoro night??? if you're there, come drop by at paparich where some of us would be having our drink there...

just want to check the potential of the engine is up to spec only..forgive me for my lack of driving skills i think.. :-( ehe

hope to gain more knowledge tomorrow.. :) i'm no rich man,a bit shy to come actually..car oso not beauty..YET.. :-(

jaja;565661 said:
hope to gain more knowledge tomorrow.. :) i'm no rich man,a bit shy to come actually..car oso not beauty..YET.. :-(

Rich and poor is relative.... But us BMW enthusiasts can be quite poor at times, cos of all the racuns administered.... Once kena racun, wallet bocor.... hahaha...

jaja;565661 said:

call me. i'll take you to my mechanic to check your engine state of tune.

mizhan;566127 said:
call me. i'll take you to my mechanic to check your engine state of tune.

Sudah boleh rempit 220kph lagi mau macam mana? The engine sounds tip top to me to be able to achieve those speed nd bear in mind that the floor board too need moolah to plug la. Sudah bocor!

I one look at the car, my first question is not how fast can it go, but can brake or not?! :eek:

My stock 2007 E90 320i u pun sudah makan lor!

mizhan;564322 said:
wash and wax it. a detailed car feels faster :D

Haha. Agreed! Others probably blinded by the kilat-ness of your ride to even give chase. By then, you'd have smoked them already! :D

Maybe put in M50B34 engine inside..:top:

DSCN2329.jpg

M54 can fit kah? Damn.. maybe I will snap it up to replace my B52B25..

Btw, Jaja why don't you join in the group dyno session and see how much hp your engine is putting out?

jaja ...join us for the breakfast drive to kluang and see what's the limit of ya e30 :)

Top Bottom