E30 can change what type of Engine??RECOMMEND PLZ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OSFlanker, rumour has it a white E30 is currently undergoing heart transplant...did you say it was a 2.3L Alpina engine? How does that rate to any of those potential engines you mentioned in your list in terms of power, reliability and transplant difficulties?:rolleyes:

Daredevil;227938 said:
OSFlanker, rumour has it a white E30 is currently undergoing heart transplant...did you say it was a 2.3L Alpina engine? How does that rate to any of those potential engines you mentioned in your list in terms of power, reliability and transplant difficulties?:rolleyes:

Don't believe those rumours. White E30 was a big conjob from the days it was a Maroon E30.......:eek:

RHI it is Alpina engine with a power of a 2.7 normal capacity..

pussy;227968 said:
RHI it is Alpina engine with a power of a 2.7 normal capacity..

The C1 had the 2.3l engine but it's rare.....a genuine 170hp engine.

teejay;227929 said:
but,but how come my car still can wheel spin whor, summore i use 17 x 8.5" width rims hor.....:eek:

simple....tayar botak mah!

Jules;228334 said:
simple....tayar botak mah!

har har har....funny leh! ya lor i spin the wheels untill all tires botak.....:D

C1 with full specs, eg head, cams, lighten crank, engine management comes up to the 170 bhp, power to weight ratio pretty balanced, but these days, it could just be a valve cover.....

princemun;228939 said:
teejay ur engine is 2.3 alpina???

no lar, i cannot afford that kind of engine....for Alpinas you should aks Masta Jules:D

pussy;228945 said:
my engine USM3 spec..

USM3 spec got white smoke or not????

this USM3 spec engine in an E30 is a lot of fun.. can potter around in 5th gear at 1,000rpm and just need to step a bit more on the gas and it'll just go..... forget about turbos....

this engine is having white smoke due to fastness of the fast to deter police and others from looking at the number plate... hehhee and also for others to really stink in the smog... hehehee

pussy;228988 said:
this engine is having white smoke due to fastness of the fast to deter police and others from looking at the number plate... hehhee and also for others to really stink in the smog... hehehee

fast my .a.s.s., trying to b.u.l.l. through your whiskers issit....????:mad:

you can run, but can't hide from my 6 speed.......kah kah kah.....:p

teejay;228991 said:
fast my .a.s.s., trying to b.u.l.l. through your whiskers issit....????:mad:

you can run, but can't hide from my 6 speed.......kah kah kah.....:p

oh ..so you are the 6speeder E30 from hell that he kept swearing at.:cool:

Zoggee;228993 said:
oh ..so you are the 6speeder E30 from hell that he kept swearing at.:cool:

no lar, me not from hell....
me from heaven sent by god to tame the "wild white smoke emitting pussy":p

Princemum,

You havent seen my Dogleg 4wheel drive 4 cylinder 3.9 with humongous torque Yellow Coupe huh??

Zoggee;228999 said:
Princemum,

You havent seen my Dogleg 4wheel drive 4 cylinder 3.9 with humongous torque Yellow Coupe huh??

you must be talking about the new toy from korea you pick up from jalan bandar isst ?:p

Zoggee;228999 said:
Princemum,

uhhhh, i think it can also transform with a click of a button into a 10 feet robot kah......?:D

use what battery huh? eveready long life kah?:eek:

Zoggee;228999 said:
Princemum,

huh!? Dogleg 4wheel drive 4 cylinder 3.9?

Top Bottom