What can i do to make my car faster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
What Astroboy said is true, upgrade ur skill 1st. Get more driving experience and understand ur own car well before upgrading ur car performance. When u said, upgrade power, it will not only need more power on ur car, of course stability, control, breaks etc must upgrade too. Hard to chase Lancer, Civic or Forte ? i will study each horsepower, torgue, weight, and stability 1st before i chase them.

How powerful u want it to be and how deep is ur pocket... ;)

Everyone has different expectations on power, u can be driving a 500hp car and yet complain car not power enuf... So what is powerful for u?

forgive me,maybe my lack of driving skill..hehe.the GTI was so quiet 'TAPAUING' me...i don't think got snail inside..can keep up until 200km/h only,but can't tapau back..:-( so embarassing.

even a friend of mine PUTRA std also my car hard time to keep up..1st gear only he can reach 80km/h...hmm

hope sifu2 here can test drive my car..hehe.waiting for comment..i think my car is healthy enuf...

jaja ...join us in one of the drives someday and from here you'll know what sortta power you want .... lotsa power and don't know how to handle also will cause a problem ...less power and know very well how to drive also can beat those most powered cars at times ....i think skills and power needs to be combined in a package ...

from your description, doesn't sound like your car is healthy, or you're using the wrong final drive ratio....

yahoo...can't wait to go this friday night..!!hehe.hope i can make it.but my car not cun,got fiber some more..forgive me :)

maybe this can help you for the quest for power...

v8e30.jpg

e30v8.jpg

jaja;565102 said:
forgive me,maybe my lack of driving skill..hehe.the GTI was so quiet 'TAPAUING' me...i don't think got snail inside..can keep up until 200km/h only,but can't tapau back..:-( so embarassing.

don't feel too bad, the GTi is a great car and in stock mode for both cars the GTi has better handling and power to weight ratio....but with that e30 m sure u can still give him a good run.

Actually, I still can't find a stock GTi my little 318is cannot tapau... :p Which is why I suspect your car not tip top or the final drive not suitable...

fabianyee;565319 said:
Actually, I still can't find a stock GTi my little 318is cannot tapau... :p Which is why I suspect your car not tip top or the final drive not suitable...

Yup, Your e30 is a beast. Had the pleasure of tailing you in my 530i to bkt beruntung. Must say your car packs some power

fabianyee;565319 said:

agreed. i still recall what stock GTi's are like (and mine was 1st batch with mistu ecu, not those detuned siemens ones); and a healthy 325i on 3.73 diff could easily tapau the proton.

If std putra can hit 80km/hr in 1st gear, i eat my balls. My friend's turbo 350z 460whp has to change to 2nd gear at 70kmh max. any car that can stay on 1st gear at 80kmh can cover 0 to 100kmh in 3 seconds. D t350z above covers it at slightly below 4. Whellspin occurs even w/o full throttle with 19 inch 285 rears even on 4th gear. I even heard a putra owner tell me b4 he was inside d penchala tunnel approaching mont kiara toll doing 200kmh. even mike schu cant or wont do 200kmh inside t tunnel becoz it always feels damp n slippery. So dont believe everything a putra owner says.

Top Bottom