What can i do to make my car faster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jaja

Club Guest
salam and hello to all.. i have an e30 coupe.recently just changed the engine to m20b25 motronic with dogleg gearbox.:top: what can i do next to my engine? hope anyone can answer this.all answers appreciated.tqvm ;-)

join BMWCM convoy and from here you're able to see how fast you want to be ....or make ya car faster ...:)

keep the engine healthy.. it's fast enough. want more, join our meets and chat up the sifus.

Jaja..what have u done with the car so far? Suspension work? Brakes?

If all those are done,I'd recommend u sign up for a trackday..HPC is a good place to start,u'll have an instructor with u to show u the racing lines and braking points.This will give u a greater appreciation of what the car can do and also urself as a driver.U'll also gain more confidence when driving ur car afterwards.

After that,if u think u want more power,by all means.. stroker,turbocharging etc.

.... coming from someone whom i've read around here, got a twin screw lolz! fuh!

supergripen;564188 said:
Jaja..what have u done with the car so far? Suspension work? Brakes?

If all those are done,I'd recommend u sign up for a trackday..HPC is a good place to start,u'll have an instructor with u to show u the racing lines and braking points.This will give u a greater appreciation of what the car can do and also urself as a driver.U'll also gain more confidence when driving ur car afterwards.

After that,if u think u want more power,by all means.. stroker,turbocharging etc.

New_Conti_Drebar;564195 said:
.... coming from someone whom i've read around here, got a twin screw lolz! fuh!

Hehehe..I'm just an average driver,that's why I need all those 'go-fast' bits:slug:.

But seriously tho,trackdays like HPC does help a lot..makes one a better driver who fully understands one's car and one's own ability.

That's how I know I'm just average..so I drive accordingly la..:eek:

Remember to invest more in your driving skill than to the car. Once driving skill improved, all cars can be driven fast! u don't need a fast car just because u want to go fast.. unless straight line power test la.. which is kind of bored me. All u need is a light weight JDM chassis, force induction intake with the biggest snail money can buy, kao tim! No need a BMW.. :p :D

free horsepower = clean ur boot of all unneeded luggage/baggage and remove all the amp, big speakers!

but as some already said.....power without control is NOTHING.

drive safely.

hehehe...thx all.appreciate on all input.what have i done to the car so far..:change engine lor...with previous dogleg gearbox..still kena tapau with satria gti..malu siot..hehe

as for the braking system,still standard...so cannot cucuk2 lah,dangerous.hehe.previous absorber was bilstein b8,then downgraded to stock suspension and spring,cause can't tahan ride too harsh

jaja;564752 said:
hehehe...thx all.appreciate on all input.what have i done to the car so far..:change engine lor...with previous dogleg gearbox..still kena tapau with satria gti..malu siot..hehe

i've owned both the Satria GTi and E30 with M20B25. there is no way a stock GTi can tapau a healthy 325i.

How 1.6L can tapao a 2.5L la? Unless its a Wankel!

1.8L force induced also has hard time keeping up with a 2.5L N/A!

While we are discussing this, I want to share that even my 2007 E90 320i during pickup, I have hard time keeping up with Lancer GT, Forte 2.0, or even a Persona 1.6! I am not feeling bad at all because its a different class altogether. Never lower yourself to their level. The efficiency of a light weight chassis FWD in a stand still take off is their strong hold but their lack in torque, effective brakes and cornering stability making the drivability of their car sucks big time!

astroboy;564873 said:
How 1.6L can tapao a 2.5L la? Unless its a Wankel!

1.8L force induced also has hard time keeping up with a 2.5L N/A!

While we are discussing this, I want to share that even my 2007 E90 320i during pickup, I have hard time keeping up with Lancer GT, Forte 2.0, or even a Persona 1.6! I am not feeling bad at all because its a different class altogether. Never lower yourself to their level. The efficiency of a light weight chassis FWD in a stand still take off is their strong hold but their lack in torque, effective brakes and cornering stability making the drivability of their car sucks big time!

AB, like that how man....maybe next car get a 320d with superchip and tapao all the JDM...

Top Bottom