Waiting for my New E60 525i M-sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Its finally here!

:)

Will have more pics soon..

1.jpg

2.jpg

cover up your plate man...!!! important!!!

btw, your interior is black/grey? looks more like grey. maybe its your flash too strong that make that black interior look grey..

congrats buddy!!! how envy i am!

saw another 525i m-sport by the no of JFD3 tot it was yours..

k3nny,

you have just triggered my desired to get mine...... hope that next Tuesday is real for me

k3nny,

how much you bought your no plate.... nice no. Agreed with Spaceman, don't post your no plate... it is way too dangerous.... since the e60 is hot stuff now

Hmm.. how do i blur it out dudes?

Any one can help me or what program should i use?

Yes, my interior is gray leather with anthracite roof color.

:)

Enjoying the ride daily and trying to quickly make that 3000kms so i can change my exhaust and hantam the car!
:D

go unload the pics first.
install a program eg. paint shop pro...or other similar photo editing programs, and edit the pics from there...very simple...

I was thinking the same thing... Afterall, people in another thread i posted "profiling on forums" seem to think that the idea of using pictures and info from a forum to rob someone is preposterous..

I felt safe.. At ease! Hahahaha...

:yahoo:

what's the danger? oh...many in fact, just to name one...
goes like this:
when u probably upset someone in the forum (who might not be a true BMW club member & dunno who he is), the next thing you'll find your car keyed if your car is happened to be spotted...

OIC.. like dat arr... I was thinking its just as dangerous then as taking your car out for TT etc :p

Kenny - Saw your car in Imbi this morning. Beautiful Machine. Nice Tint too..

Soorian: Ya lar.. was in Imbi.. Amazing man the Pakar Kulit Ting..

So many people waiting to be seen... Even first thing in the morning!

Acne taking its toll on me.. :beaten:

Top Bottom