Waiting for my New E60 525i M-sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
k3nny,

What model did you trade-in and at what price? I sold my E46 328i September 1999 model, full AC body kit and 18 inch rim, for RM123k.

Is your e60 is year 2006 manufactured?

Is today your big day.... getting your new baby

This friday bro.. This friday.

I saw the number plate made up already today and gonna be stuck onto the car.

The person that bought my 318i, transfer done already and his bank will release the money tomorrow and on wednesday, he will come to pick up the car with the remainder that he owes me.

All i will pass to Auto Bavaria and on Friday, i will see my baby for the next 5 years.

;)

Hows the status of yours coming along? Never come means must call more and kacau.. Hehe.. Scold like no tomorrow. It seems to work for me. Hehe

Best Regards,
Kenny

K3nny,

Is your Wxx no plate? Mine too.... in fact, i pre-booked the no months ago lah....i am tempted to go to Glenmarie to usher your new car together with u as i frequent this area due to the fact that i have a project site there. One of the sales person, Raju, keep calling me for viewing without knowing me booked mine elsewhere... i feel bad lah. He is such a nice and persistence salesman. Salute to him.

Not just yet.... latest update, i will get mine next week. I won't believe it until i m sitting in my car n ready to drive off.

goldfish: From the way it looks, it should be at best Thursday evening if not then Friday afternoon..

And by the way, Raju is the one that sold me my car.. :)

Nice man.. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car..

Regarding the plates, im transferring my own outstation plates so i dont know where the Wxx lies now.. :)

Im dying in painful anticipation.. sigh.

Believe me when i say i know how you feel! Hehe

k3nny,

You think you would have gotten a better deal if you traded your car with AB. The same thing happened to me when I purchased my e60, but I was naive to think that a trade-in meant selling your previous BMW to the open market with the help of the sales rep. You do realize that the sales rep gets a cut right!!

Cheers

xcell60: One minute i had the understanding that i was trading in the car and next thing i knew, i was getting a phone call to bring my car by for a buyer to view.

The cut after that im aware of. I made it clear that as long as i i get RM110K for my car, i dont care what else you sell it for..

From the undertaking i received from the buyers bank, i know that he sold my car for RM115K so he pocketed RM5k..

Not to mention what he pocketed from selling me my car, plus his commission from the tinting shop that he did my tint at..

Plus he didnt even discount the price 1 cent for me.

That aside, as long as i get my car on time and hes courteous and has enough scruples to help me address any issues i have in the future, i dont mind..

Not to mention any commission he might have gotten from his runner as i bought a single digit plate from his runner as well..

That salesman no need to sell anymore cars for the rest of the month man.. :(

Yup.. Raju is a happy man this month..

According to him, the prices posted by AB for the cars are non-negotiable regardless of which salesperson you go to.

Whether or not i choose to believe that, im not sure. But the car tempted me enough to commit without finding out if that was true first. :)

With regard to the 5k from the sale of my previous car, if im not mistaken, he is splitting it with another salesperson that found the sale in the first place..

At the end of the day, regardless of what he made from the deal, i agreed to pay the prices so im not complaining.

I just expect good good service in return and im still getting it so yea, im still not complaining.. :)

Hehe.. Except abit of a wait, its been a pleasurable purchase so far.. :)

k3nny,

Since you placed the order till now, how long have you waited? Got your car and driving it now???

We shld share now since we will have same topic to talk.

I placed the order around 10th - 11th of February if im not mistaken.

One of my conditions was i wanted the car by the end of the month.

Apparently its coming soon..

hi, my friend ordered his e60 530 less than 10 days ago and will be getting his ride next Monday.

hey someone over the Autoworld forum saying there will be a RM60K discount for E60 next month....
maybe is true for the E60 520i from Thailand...i think!

safri: Thats the thing, i was apparently getting my ride 2 weeks ago and it slowly came to now. Its supposed to be Friday at last.

Im praying and wishing.. :)

k3nny, I'm sorry to hear yours taking so long. I ordered mine on 12/1 and got it by 24/1 b4 CNY. Mine silver grey. Silver and silver grey were the hottest colours. I think it depends on the sales guy you bought from & how they follow up for you. It seemed the system at AB (glenmarie I mean) is not consistent. That sales guy who sold me was made to run around many times to BMW (factory) to get my unit out.... Hope you'd get urs soon. You'd enjoy it eventually and no regrets to have the 5 series.... :yes:

Originally posted by k3nny@Mar 3 2006, 12:06 AM
safri: Thats the thing, i was apparently getting my ride 2 weeks ago and it slowly came to now. Its supposed to be Friday at last.

Im praying and wishing.. :)
bro, i trully hope your long and painful wait will be over very soon...enjoy it man

Top Bottom