Visitation to Overdrive Auto @ 11th August 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ashman55;760003 said:
This is what we get when the invitation is stictly ringgit and sen.might as well from the beginning the company tell the club upront how much per head for buka puasa/dinner and some gifts,and whoever want to change oil can have special discount.That is common sense marketing,i think..

I can understand your feeling bro .... :4: .... Like I had mention earlier, the error in miscommunication is basically on my part as I had overlooked the terms and conditions carefully. If I had done so, things would hv been different and I would not have this "invite" posted in the first place.

My apologies once again. I will be more careful the next time ... :top: ...

Sorry mr.Prez don't apologise lah,I have no intention in anyway to upset all our CMs.I was only thinking about the co that invite us.Sorry to all CMs and members if in anyway my comment rub in the wrong way.Now,in retrospect,my comment might not be appropriate.Sorry again..Now too late to delete the comment..

ashman55;760104 said:
Sorry mr.Prez don't apologise lah,I have no intention in anyway to upset all our CMs.I was only thinking about the co that invite us.Sorry to all CMs and members if in anyway my comment rub in the wrong way.Now,in retrospect,my comment might not be appropriate.Sorry again..Now too late to delete the comment..

Its ok bro, perfectly understand the whole situation :top: ... FYI, we are still in discussion with the said party and hope to come to an amicable win-win solution to all .. we will keep you guys updated soon.

Cheers and selamat berpuasa dan berbuka puasa :4: ....

aiya... lets all meet up and talk cars, then go buka puasa....

suggest we pay a visit to Calvin Tan's place, TCSS, then we go to buka puasa nearby...of course booka table at a restaurant....

Dear Fellow Members,

The organisers have decided to reaccomodate us on the 11th August 2012.

Time : 10.30 am - 1.00pm
Date : 11th. August 2012
Venue : 12A, Jalan PJU 3/45,

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

No need to service car and what's more they are throwing in a Service Safety Point Check free of charge FOC for those in attendance in conjunction with Hari Raya.

So please sign up again as we need to confirm with the organiser by the 7th August 2012.

Apologies for the rather late notice.

Thanks

1. dzuljazz2001

:adore:It looks like they have change their mind about forcing those attending to do an oil change after finding out that no one is coming haha

I think we should decline this invitation. If we are to attend it make us look like cheapskates only out for free food.

This is just my cheapskate opinion. Hehehehe

Mr president sorry maaf since your name is the only one listed. Nothing personal intended.:adore::77::77::77::77:

product marketing that requires the target customer to pay to attend the event...

we dont need this...just go tt and tkss all day long...

Bro lamoo, thanks for the thoughts and no offence taken :top:

liike I hv mention earlier, it was never their intent to force anyone to hv an oil change or service done at their outlet. It was a miscommunication on my part with the marketing manager and I hv highlighted that in my earlier post.

We have revived this thread/invite after an informal meet with them last week to clear all miscom. They still wish us to come to thier outlet without any obligation and had even throw in a service point check for all attendees FOC.

Nevertheless, the onus is with each individual whether to attend or not but I hv to be fair to them to confirm latest early next week so that if the response is not encouraging,we will shelved it (dun want the F&B prepared for the club, go to waste).

Cheers :top:

lamoo;762626 said:
:adore:It looks like they have change their mind about forcing those attending to do an oil change after finding out that no one is coming haha

I think we should decline this invitation. If we are to attend it make us look like cheapskates only out for free food.

This is just my cheapskate opinion. Hehehehe

Mr president sorry maaf since your name is the only one listed. Nothing personal intended.:adore::77::77::77::77:

I think there is 2 events on the same days. Please reschedule one of the event.

jarance;762639 said:

If this one on, sure the other will reschedule la. If this one no one go then the other one is on la. Engine Up has been given their chance.

jarance;762639 said:

astroboy;762644 said:
If this one on, sure the other will reschedule la. If this one no one go then the other one is on la. Engine Up has been given their chance.

Appreciate the concern bro Jarance but the events has to remain as it is :4:.

Members and guest are welcome to go to either one or even both as its of different timming (with ample time to attend both). If its a no go for the earlier event, so be it.
Unless OverDrive wants to do it weekdays (which they cannot) and also it gonna be a bit hard for most of us to attend, thats the only date available. What ever the response will be, we will notify them.

There are times when we cannot have the best of both worlds and should take things as it is :top: .....

In view of the poor response (after the dead-line), this event is officially cancelled. ... Thank you.

Top Bottom