Visitation to Overdrive Auto @ 11th August 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Invitation to Buka Puasa at Overdrive @ 4th August 2012

Dear OM,

Our Club have been invited to participate in a Buka Puasa Event organised by Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd. The details are as follows

Time : 3.30 pm - 7.30pm
Date : 4th August 2012
Venue : 12A, Jalan PJU 3/45,
Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd is the local distributor for Engine UP, a US car lubricant. For further information, please do not hesitate to log on to thier website www.engineup.com.my & facebook page www.facebook.com/engineup.oil .

Edsyn Malaysiawould like to invite BMW Club Malaysia to visit thier EU official garage (OverDrive) in order to service your cars & and to participate in mini activities, carries with video cover up, photography session & refreshment and Buka Puasa.

It is limited to fifteen (15) cars so please register early.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan
5. mizhan
11. Ecc0
12. Fadhlan

Dear OM,

Our Club have been invited to participate in a Buka Puasa Event organised by Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd. The details are as follows

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd is the local distributor for Engine UP, a US car lubricant. For further information, please do not hesitate to log on to thier website www.engineup.com.my & facebook page www.facebook.com/engineup.oil .

Edsyn Malaysiawould like to invite BMW Club Malaysia to visit thier EU official garage (OverDrive) in order to service your cars & and to participate in mini activities, carries with video cover up, photography session & refreshment and Buka Puasa.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan
5. mizhan
6. xxx
11. Ecc0
12. Fadhlan

Dear OM,

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan
5. mizhan
6. xxx
7. Soulfood
11. Ecc0
15. Fadhlan

Dear Participants,

We have just received confirmation from Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd that participants to this outing are expected to have an oil change done to theirs cars on the day of the event. The cost of the Engine UP oil is RM 168 per bottle of 4 litres. Labour is free and oil filter will be sold at "almost" cost price.

Participants are to bank in RM100.00 deposit to the club to confirm their attendance. This is to cover the organiser's "cost" in hosting us with the Buka Puasa makan and other activities, hence the required oil change.

In view of this, please reconfirm your attendance. Please also PM me your full name, identity card number, car model and registration number as per the organiser's request.

P/s Organisers have also informed us that they will provide a praying area to our Muslim brothers to perform their prayers.

Closing Date is 28 July 2012

Thanks

Dear Participants,

We have just received confirmation from Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd that participants to this outing are expected to have an oil change done to theirs cars on the day of the event. The cost of the Engine UP oil is RM 168 per bottle of 4 litres. Labour is free and oil filter will be sold at "almost" cost price.

Participants are to bank in RM100.00 deposit to the club to confirm their attendance. This is to cover the organiser's "cost" in hosting us with the Buka Puasa makan and other activities, hence the required oil change.

In view of this, please reconfirm your attendance. Please also PM me your full name, identity card number, car model and registration number as per the organiser's request.

P/s Organisers have also informed us that they will provide a praying area to our Muslim brothers to perform their prayers.

Closing Date is 28 July 2012

Thanks

Mac,

Just to confirm...it is really compulsary to change the engine oil on that day?...i have no intention to do so as only reach the schedule in another few K mileage...

I just service my ride.It will not make sense to change the newly changed engine oil.Look like no go for me

..oil I have to pay for is TWS 10w60, recommended by BMW for my vehicle ?? .. if not, I have no really any sane reason why to pay..as Ashman, it seems Ill have to step back then..

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::24::24:

docrayboy;758675 said:
My non-OM friends ask me to ask you whether they can join too? They are still considering the benefits of joining as OM and will join as OM when they have made up their minds.

new geek sorry to ask what is OM (official member izit)
if yes whats the benefit

mizhan;759538 said:
I don't require an oil change. May i still attend?
soulfood;759439 said:
Dear Participants,
Mac, Just to confirm...it is really compulsary to change the engine oil on that day?...i have no intention to do so as only reach the schedule in another few K mileage...
ashman55;759464 said:
I just service my ride.It will not make sense to change the newly changed engine oil.Look like no go for me
Ecc0;759479 said:
..oil I have to pay for is TWS 10w60, recommended by BMW for my vehicle ?? .. if not, I have no really any sane reason why to pay..as Ashman, it seems Ill have to step back then..

Guys/Gals,

Just to highlight, though we are "expected" to do a service there, it is not supposed to be a compulsory thingy. This bit of miscommunication and oversight is solely between me and the Service Center and I sincerely do apologise. Maybe I was just a lil bit too exicited to look at the "smaller" prints the idea that was put forth to us earlier ...:frown:

However we are still in the midst of discussion with the organizer and will provide the updates the soonest we get the conformation. Do stay tuned.

My apologies once again ....

bornfree;759504 said:
new geek sorry to ask what is OM (official member izit)
if yes whats the benefit

Bro,

It is official member...the benefit is so much to be told but one of the thing is just like this event...u get the priority...so why wait for...signup now by contacting fadhlan@gmail.com

Dear All,

We regret to announce that this event has been cancelled due to the organisers imposing the compulsory oil change upon us.

Please take note

Thank you.

I "unlike" them on Facebook d.. now no chance to get a closer look into their oil. If not mistaken, their oil should be BMW LL-04 compliant and at that intro price for 5w-30, I won't mind to give it a try. Just too bad how things turn out..

Now got to stick to my RM139 Tesco Castrol 0w-40 which is also BMW LL-04 compliant.. despite a bit pekat to my liking.. :4:

http://forum.autoworld.com.my/index.php?showtopic=101383

thanks maccasel. may i suggest the club organize one instead on the intended date? i don't mind paying, but don't la RM100 a pop.

mizhan;759872 said:
thanks maccasel. may i suggest the club organize one instead on the intended date? i don't mind paying, but don't la RM100 a pop.

Sure bro, we will look into this as a possible future event. The RM 100 deposit was required by the organisers, just to make sure we showed up....hehehe

It's just that i've cleared that day to attend the get together with you guys. Sorry to see that evening go to waste as i may not be available at other times. Just me being selfish :biggrin:

mizhan;759987 said:
It's just that i've cleared that day to attend the get together with you guys. Sorry to see that evening go to waste as i may not be available at other times. Just me being selfish :biggrin:

Since some of us have already "commit" for the 4th., we will try to work out for something on that day bro mizhan. We will keep the everyone posted of whats in store soon ... pls bear with us this while:top:..

This is what we get when the invitation is stictly ringgit and sen.might as well from the beginning the company tell the club upront how much per head for buka puasa/dinner and some gifts,and whoever want to change oil can have special discount.That is common sense marketing,i think..

Top Bottom