BMWCM Official event: Technical Talk by ZF Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yazid..my GPS :)

P1020067-1.jpg

once againg thanks to ZF , Jyazid and everyone too ....

those who are yet to become blue ...i think it's time to see you guys in bold blue soon ....

It was a blast!!! It was a very informative and fun event and ZF have been very generous. ZF Malaysia brought in one of their top technical trainer to come all the way from S'pore just for us (on Saturday pulak tu) hehehe plus the door gift was really nice (cap, shirt and small towel) even though they didn't have too. And i was pretty excited when got the certificate from ZF (people pay to attend and get the certificate from ZF). Overall I would give triple thumbs-up to ZF for the technical talk.

I would like to give big thanks to otai Bro Jyazid and the BMWCM committee member :- dzulljazz2001 (it was a pleasure meeting you), Jarance, Yazmeen and others for organising the event. A memorable event for me :) Will upload pics later tonite :4:

Brader B33mEr,

So when can we expect your nick to turn into true BLUE?

Cheers

B33mEr;655517 said:
It was a blast!!! It was a very informative and fun event and ZF have been very generous. ZF Malaysia brought in one of their top technical trainer to come all the way from S'pore just for us (on Saturday pulak tu) hehehe plus the door gift was really nice (cap, shirt and small towel) even though they didn't have too. And i was pretty excited when got the certificate from ZF (people pay to attend and get the certificate from ZF). Overall I would give triple thumbs-up to ZF for the technical talk.

I would like to give big thanks to otai Bro Jyazid and the BMWCM committee member :- dzulljazz2001 (it was a pleasure meeting you), Jarance, Yazmeen and others for organising the event. A memorable event for me :) Will upload pics later tonite :4:

Bro, ape tunggu lagi, turn blue la..

B33mEr;655517 said:

:listen: likewise bro ..... It is always my pleasure to meet fellow udm owners. Can't wait to see your nick in[in bold BLUE :4: :top:[/B]

jarance;655561 said:
I like hakkamee's non slip / nonstain coffee table.

its fire resistance too..kanasai blacke90 and astroboy la (just kidding)..
luckily xxx is not there..else the outcome will be worst..hehehe

Many thanks to all attendees & especially to the organisers for setting this session up!!

My thanks also to ZF for indulging us....

Cheers :)

Top Bottom