Visitation to Overdrive Auto @ 11th August 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Dear OM,Our Club have been invited to participate in a visit Event organised by Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd. The details are as followsTime : 10.30 am - 1.00pmDate : 11th. August 2012Venue : 12A, Jalan PJU 3/45, Sunway Damansara, 47810 Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd is the local distributor for Engine UP, a US car lubricant. For further information, please do not hesitate to log on to thier website www.engineup.com.my & facebook page www.facebook.com/engineup.oil .Edsyn Malaysiawould like to invite BMW Club Malaysia to visit thier EU official garage (OverDrive) in order to service your cars & and to participate in mini activities, carries with video cover up, photography session & refreshment and Buka Puasa.It is limited to fifteen (15) cars so please register early.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.View attachment 25581

bro, the event starts from 3.30pm to 7.30pm. buka puasa starts at approx 7.30pm. how that it'll be possible as buka puasa event? just asking ya :)

YaZmEeN;758651 said:
bro, the event starts from 3.30pm to 7.30pm. buka puasa starts at approx 7.30pm. how that it'll be possible as buka puasa event? just asking ya :)

No worries Meen :burnout:....i believe after 7 or 730pm will be the Buka Puasa event lasting till about 9pm or so...prior to that they will be having various activities...

YaZmEeN;758651 said:

Meen, like that we can go massat.. there is over 30 places...

hehehe...fasting month la bro. if i go masat then have to go fasting for 2 months..its a penalty :D

btw, appreciate if bro mac can give the itenary for the 3.30pm-7.30pm event.

thx bros

Invitation to Buka Puasa at Overdrive @ 4th August 2012
Dear OM,

Our Club have been invited to participate in a Buka Puasa Event organised by Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd. The details are as follows

Time : 3.30 pm - 7.30pm
Date : 4th August 2012
Venue : 12A, Jalan PJU 3/45,
Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd is the local distributor for Engine UP, a US car lubricant. For further information, please do not hesitate to log on to thier website www.engineup.com.my & facebook page www.facebook.com/engineup.oil .

Edsyn Malaysiawould like to invite BMW Club Malaysia to visit thier EU official garage (OverDrive) in order to service your cars & and to participate in mini activities, carries with video cover up, photography session & refreshment and Buka Puasa.

It is limited to fifteen (15) cars so please register early.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001

My non-OM friends ask me to ask you whether they can join too? They are still considering the benefits of joining as OM and will join as OM when they have made up their minds.

YaZmEeN;758671 said:
hehehe...fasting month la bro. if i go masat then have to go fasting for 2 months..its a penalty :D

btw, appreciate if bro mac can give the itenary for the 3.30pm-7.30pm event.

thx bros

Meen,

i will post it up once i receive the full details bro

docrayboy;758675 said:
My non-OM friends ask me to ask you whether they can join too? They are still considering the benefits of joining as OM and will join as OM when they have made up their minds.

We will open up for the OMs first Doc, and if there are still available slot, we will offer it to CG (on the first come first serve basis) ... :4:.

Dear OM,

Our Club have been invited to participate in a Buka Puasa Event organised by Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd. The details are as follows

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

Edsyn (M) Sdn Bhd is the local distributor for Engine UP, a US car lubricant. For further information, please do not hesitate to log on to thier website www.engineup.com.my & facebook page www.facebook.com/engineup.oil .

Edsyn Malaysiawould like to invite BMW Club Malaysia to visit thier EU official garage (OverDrive) in order to service your cars & and to participate in mini activities, carries with video cover up, photography session & refreshment and Buka Puasa.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3.ashman55

astroboy;758686 said:
Farnee... I thought I put my name d.. ??? :106:

:listen:... I think you must hv registered for the Wearnes Invite bro and not this one, yet :4: .....

dzuljazz2001;758707 said:
:listen:... I think you must hv registered for the Wearnes Invite bro and not this one, yet :4: .....

Korek.. korek.. :24:

Too many events liao... got confused.. :p

Dear OM,

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan

Dear OM,

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan
5. mizhan

Dear OM,

Sunway Damansara,
47810 Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya.

1. docrayboy
2. dzuljazz2001
3. ashman55
4. Ti-tan
5. mizhan
11. Ecc0

..we go there individually, or it will be a convoy ?

Top Bottom