Upsolute Tuning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

funfer_fahrer

Club Guest
Hello everybody. I am planning to do chip tuning for my 2001 E39. Once installed I should be getting a slight increase in horsepower that is from 192 to 208 bhp, improved fuel economy, better throttle response for my throttle-by-wire and better driveability. Any of you guys tried this before? The company is based in Glenmarie. The tuning is done online from Austria. http://www.upsolute.com/ Any feedback and testimonials are most welcomed. Thanks.

Interesting.
How is tuning is done online ? Real-time ?
If the price is not bad, I might do it too

turbology;429264 said:
Interesting.
How is tuning is done online ? Real-time ?
If the price is not bad, I might do it too

Yes, it is done real time. First, they need to set an appointment with Austria. Their working hours started from 9.00am (Western Europe Summer Local Time) that is 3.00 pm Malaysian time to 5.00pm ( 11.00 p.m Malaysian time). The whole procedure takes around 4 to 5 hours. I went there yesterday and the price they quoted me was RM2300 for E39. I went there two years ago and the price quote was RM3000 inclusive of dyno. If I can find a few members who are interested, maybe we can try to get a lower price.

wah not bad hah funfer...........xtra HP tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............thx for sharing

So you get a diferent DME ? Or is the original DME need to be rechip ? or how is it done ?

funfer_fahrer;429269 said:
Jom la bikin sama-sama. We ask for more discount.:top:

no more 5 silis maaaaaaaaaaaa

feisaldzul, haiya not enuf powder ka yr car ????????????

Bailey;429303 said:
no more 5 silis maaaaaaaaaaaa

feisaldzul, haiya not enuf powder ka yr car ????????????

Doesn't matter. As long as your car is listed sure can do one...

feisaldzul;429298 said:
do they do the dyno on site? are the charges inclusive of dyno?

I am ot sure whether the new price RM2300 comes with dyno or not. Old price is inclusive of dyno.

turbology;429302 said:
So you get a diferent DME ? Or is the original DME need to be rechip ? or how is it done ?

First, they will burn your original stock ECU setting onto a CD. Just in case you want back your original setting. So, it is reversible. The normal installation process is via the OBD socket. If there's a problem reading your ECU, then only they'll remove your ECU.

kshapawi;429596 said:
Bailey...long time no see....

quite bz wit my new job......hope to see u at tt later.........oooooppppssss sori funfer again kacau-ing yr thread

Bailey;429659 said:
quite bz wit my new job......hope to see u at tt later.........oooooppppssss sori funfer again kacau-ing yr thread

Woi! Sudah la! Potong betul la lu ni..

hehehe mari2 tis UPSOLUTE TUNING thingy is very the good lobang for those who want to cuticura powder his ride

Wahh... not bad... it can increase my car from 150 to 162... I also want to do if the price ok...

Any idea on how much is the price to tune my E60 218bhp to 233bhp??? (N52 engine)

Top Bottom