Unfortunate e92

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e39touring

Club Guest
I came across this unfortunate e92 while driving on the DUKE hiway last Saturday (the 23rd Oct). Please excuse the bad picture. I was using the phone plus the rain was pouring like mad.It has a Pahang registration plate with single digit number. Hope the driver is ok. Be careful when it rains because, no matter how special your machine is, the laws of physics still applies.Drive safely

this car ahhh

dsc00196ti.jpg

the pictures in sach's thread " Awsome reg numbers "

Its really painful and sad to see a picture like this. Hope the owner is ok and is recovering form this trauma.... he will never look at his car the same way again....hopefully the workshop guys will do a good job in restoring it back to its glory days.

ICEMAN 13;576036 said:
this car ahhh

dsc00196ti.jpg

the pictures in sach's thread " Awsome reg numbers "

No wonder number plate CCN4 translate (Si Si & Si Hokkien) (say say and say) luckily never Si. Shouldn;t temp fate. ha ha!!

DKNY;576097 said:
No wonder number plate CCN4 translate (Si Si & Si Hokkien) (say say and say) luckily never Si. Shouldn;t temp fate. ha ha!!

wa lao eh...u guys veli funni...:rock:

DKNY;576097 said:

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCN[A]), mmg orang kaya.

and more unfortunate is when someone he never knows posted this on the open forum, bad things can happen to anyone la.

why this new e92 can bang to wall becoz of wet road?? as i know bmw can ride fast on wet road?? is it?? 120km/h + on wet road should be ok.. right??

winsonchew;576190 said:
why this new e92 can bang to wall becoz of wet road?? as i know bmw can ride fast on wet road?? is it?? 120km/h + on wet road should be ok.. right??

Nothing can save you from aquaplaning, even F1 cars will slide off. When this happens, just hope that the tyres find their grip again before the car finds the wall.

Be more cautious during rain especially when you can visibly see a layer of water over the road you are traveling.

Hope the owner of that unfortunate car is OK.

yah.. hope he will be fine.. i think no problem 1... last time i ride my dad 523i previous model years 2000... i bang the dividor wall at penchala link highway after the tol, that time is raining also.. wet road.. the car almost cacat... but.. me nothing at all.. the feeling inside the car when spinning until hit the wall just like play the bang bang car at genting theme park only.. ada airbag different story lo.

Looking at the rims and exhaust, it looks like an SKD 320i. I hope the driver is OK. That's a nasty hit. Will be careful next time in the run. I normally do my 'carbon cleaning' on Duke. Will not do that anymore.

DUKE has already claimed a number of humans since its opening. I lost 2 of my employee's last year, a car lost control and hit their bike (hit and run sumore)... Pls be extra carefull!!

Fadhlan;576275 said:
Looking at the rims and exhaust, it looks like an SKD 320i. I hope the driver is OK. That's a nasty hit. Will be careful next time in the run. I normally do my 'carbon cleaning' on Duke. Will not do that anymore.

I tot all E92 either 320 or 335 all CBU? No? :confused:

X6M;576420 said:
I tot all E92 either 320 or 335 all CBU? No? :confused:

All E92s are CBU. I bought mine last time from AB Sg Besi and have to wait for nearly 7 months.

Yeah, the car on the picture is a 320i E92. From the looks of it, the owner bought it from authorized dealer. Hope the driver is OK. Drive safe guys.

sachseelan;576391 said:
DUKE has already claimed a number of humans since its opening. I lost 2 of my employee's last year, a car lost control and hit their bike (hit and run sumore)... Pls be extra carefull!!

This one was after the merge from Sentul and before Batu Toll plaza (UK towards Duta).

Venceladus;576423 said:
All E92s are CBU. I bought mine last time from AB Sg Besi and have to wait for nearly 7 months.

Yeah, the car on the picture is a 320i E92. From the looks of it, the owner bought it from authorized dealer. Hope the driver is OK. Drive safe guys.

My mistake. Venceladus is right all E92 are CBU. A damn shame though. What a nice car.

zhul;576194 said:
Nothing can save you from aquaplaning, even F1 cars will slide off. When this happens, just hope that the tyres find their grip again before the car finds the wall.

Be more cautious during rain especially when you can visibly see a layer of water over the road you are traveling.

Hope the owner of that unfortunate car is OK.

Unfortunately the wider the tyre the less stable and grip it has on wet road. If our road has a rougher surface like in europe when you drive fast you'll be able to see a vortex forming behind you like the jet airplane coming to land. Shows that the car has got good aqua planning abilities.

As our Malaysian road surface is too smooth its difficult for the tyre to cut through the water during torrential rain. If you;re wondering how rough or course it should be, check out highways in Singapore or the F1 Sepang track

Top Bottom