Underpowered During Take Off..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Psykit;796029 said:
Bimmer883 bro, can you describe more on the feeling of the underpower and when will it occur? Do you notice any particular environment or condition? Does it happen only during cold or engine full warmed up? Any particular gear? 1st gear only? Does it happen during hard acceleration when you floor the pedal?

hye psykit, ive noticed that my e39 when outside temp is bout 30 n above my car starts to vibrate violently n hard to take off..so what i did is turn off n on back the car..itll bck to normal but a bit sluggish..do u hav any idea whats the prob...tq

Vibration could be caused by many factors also. For your case it only happened during warmer weathers. Did the scanner show any fault codes? is your RPM stable or hunting up and down?

Usually it hapens on warmer day.Scanner shows air leak. Rpm sumtimes stable n sumtimes not.

You might have vacuum/engine breathing issues. check oil separator/CCV sometimes people call it "jantung" or "teko". Also check the hose that connects to it for block or congestion.

Do this test: While engine idle and warm, either pull dipstick or oil cap and see if your car dies or the RPM instability become worst.

Psykit;816509 said:
You might have vacuum/engine breathing issues. check oil separator/CCV sometimes people call it "jantung" or "teko". Also check the hose that connects to it for block or congestion.

Do this test: While engine idle and warm, either pull dipstick or oil cap and see if your car dies or the RPM instability become worst.

Thanxs bro, for the info.

So for now i Hav to do some research since i dun even noe what is ccv. Hehe.

Good pic for you :-
CCVReplacement005.jpg

Top Bottom