Tyres touching bumper (E46)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
portse7en - i first rolled the fender.. improved a lot.. then skimmed/ground it, solved the problem completely.. btw, i was using aez germany rims for e46..

zul - u r rite!! 1 piece rims look much2 bigger!

eddiefiola - 20k?!!! for both front and rear? wah.. have u considered stoptech or uuc? both looks hot too.. shud perform as good as tar ox (someone did a comparison in the uk)

I'm on 225/45/17 and 245/40/17 and the rear skims on undulating roads too and only if I have a passenger(s) at the rear.

So, no rear seat passengers in my car (can take only 1, and its next to me in the front) ............problem solved.

hehe...like ferrari car now....2 seaters

adliz, don't know where to get cheap ap racing set. i'll buy the new one. complete new set last time i checked was about rm20,000. do not like brembo coz it is too common. me, planning for front 4 pot n rear 2 pot.

might want to check also wilwood, alcon and tar ox. but those are very difficult to get in msia....

anybody got any lubangs where to buy these stuffs.....

i checked/asked with some shops in here... theres about RM15,000 afta convert to RM.. dats for 4 pots.. disc size 330x28 drilled.

if brembo.. it will be much more expensive in here.

tar ox....i will check later...

portseven, i'm going to spore tomorrow morning, will try see around if the shops there selling performance braking system......

i went to autovox spore, they are selling new complete brembo brake system (excluding the brake hoses), 4 pot front n 2 pot rear for e46, price about sd4000++. comes in red n gold color. well, i'm still looking for ap racing sets.......

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Jun 5 2005, 01:39 PM
i went to autovox spore, they are selling new complete brembo brake system (excluding the brake hoses), 4 pot front n 2 pot rear for e46, price about sd4000++. comes in red n gold color. well, i'm still looking for ap racing sets.......
similarly priced locally.. a tad cheaper, unless the customs search the car and found the boxes.. hehe

255 rear tire...don't you all loose power due to too thick tires on the rear on standard engines?? or is it gaya saja mahu?

adliz, where can i get that new brembo braking system in msia? can u give me the address of the shop....... thankx....

i think with light alloys and 255 at rear wont effect the power.. erkkk just a guest...any comment?

adliz, thankx for the website. will call them. but still, brembo is my last choice coz it is too common.

have u heard about z-mevius. looks nice but only available in 1 color viz silver. wish they had other colors.

anybody knows the connection between z-mevius n project mu? ppl say z-mevius is actually project mu product. only difference is project mu is for japanese cars n z-mevius is for continental cars. anybody want to comment?

i've checked the z-mevius website but all in japanese characters. don't understand a single thing........

Top Bottom