Run Flat vs Non Run Flat tyres E90 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anxious;798677 said:
Fitted PS2 tyres today.

The front ie end 2011,rear mid 2012. Thats fine with me.

Tyres are quite and comfotable. Hvnt pushed the car yet......whats the run in period/mileage?

Total cost RM3600.

No period ... Only mileage. Try 500 kms or so ... Drive down to KL for a TT la

Goodyear F1 Asy2 is value for money, superb grip and comfort, threadwear at 320 so it is long lasting, a little bit noisy though.

siuloong85;799797 said:
Goodyear F1 Asy2 is value for money, superb grip and comfort, threadwear at 320 so it is long lasting, a little bit noisy though.

AS2 not good for spirited driving. Compared with the RE050 RFT the AS2 lose out la. Walls are not as stiff and grip level is lower too. But its value for money!

Just to update since I have been using NEXEN8000 since May/June 2012.

Sincerely, I am happy with the performance of the tyre and in my view, it is a value for money tyre.

So far, it has been quiet, grip good in the rain as well as hot sunny days. Have done 220-240km/per hour on my 325 e92...hehehehhe.

Not to mention, it is not as hard as my previous CS2 RFT.

The only thing is (as updated before), the run in time quite long to get the best out of it. You need to run about 1000 km to really feel the grip.

In the nutshell.....I would definately change to NEXEN again.....Save on $ and performance not bad!

Fredo;799862 said:
waaahhh... what happened ? tire burst?

Yupp, when I kepoh, the owner told me he didnt check his tire pressure for 4 months and it was at 20psi too low for such low profile tires.

anaksarawak;799887 said:
Yupp, when I kepoh, the owner told me he didnt check his tire pressure for 4 months and it was at 20psi too low for such low profile tires.

ouch! how can the owner be so ignorant? pity him

For those on Nexen, I would also suggest you try out GT Radial Champiro. Threadwear is a lot better than the Nexen.

Top Bottom