Tyre & Engine Shine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KrisMas;508063 said:
Ace Hardware
CD2 Engine Detailer
355GM #4516-6

I tried it after quite a few rave reviews from quite a few oversea forums and it does work nicely. It's in an aerosol can, I got it at Midvalley Ace Hardware for RM39.90. One can *should* get you around 3 - 5 applications and, for me, one application could last around 4 - 6 months before the shine start to die out (mind you I regularly clean my engine, at least once a month).

If you do decide to get a can, you might want to think about thoroughly cleaning the engine before applying it cuz I find that it doesn't have much cleaning strength and lasted far longer spraying it on a clean engine. And you'd get the most of what it can give if you strictly follow the directions on the can.

Regards.

bro thanks for the lead ...yup CD2 works well ...been using it after reading it and apparently it works well .... after 3 weeks also can see the shine there ....

ICEMAN 13;524210 said:
bro thanks for the lead ...yup CD2 works well ...been using it after reading it and apparently it works well .... after 3 weeks also can see the shine there ....
You're most welcome. Good to hear that you like it.

Top Bottom