• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Haha, thread 2 year old already...

Since then also you mentioned Tupps.

If you're happy with it, then it must be awesome! :top:

Eggie86;639386 said:
Haha, thread 2 year old already...

Since then also you mentioned Tupps.

If you're happy with it, then it must be awesome! :top:

Haha if it's cheap and cheerful plus it does what it says on the tin (like SONAX Hard Wax Extreme) i'll sing and praise the product hehehe :4:

Oh yea SONAX. Never heard of it anymore after hearing about the Optimum range. :biggrin:

how about meguiar's endurance? it has grape smell and can last for a week. did anyone try before? btw, im new here. greets to all UMW members. cheers!

muyo;639737 said:
how about meguiar's endurance? it has grape smell and can last for a week. did anyone try before? btw, im new here. greets to all UMW members. cheers!

Hi bro, kindly introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

As for your queries, yup, Meg's Endurance is one of the best tyre gels I have used, and yeah, spot on! It does smell like grapes. :p

It's quite a good product, though a bit pricey at RM55. But for that amount of shine and longevity, I suppose it's money well-spent!

I use Meg's Endurance too now after a long time on the RM10 Tupps. Applied with a paintbrush as per DWUK recommendations (to prevent wastage) and it does work very well indeed, grape smell and all. :D

I get mine down here in Singapore, slightly cheaper even after conversion.

Meg's Endurance is so far the longest lasting tyre dressing amongst those that I've tried over the years (Meg's Endurance, Meg's Hot Shine, Meg's All Season Dressing, Meg's Hyperdressing, Zaino Z16, Opt Opti Bond, DG 253, SmartGel....and some other OTC dressings by Soff99, Armorall, etc.). Just remember to really clean the rubber well before applying to get the full potential of it's durability. And also remember to apply it sparingly as over-application might produce some slinging and would stain the surrounding area. One bottle could last you for years even if you use it every week.

evilnickwong;639801 said:
I use Meg's Endurance too now after a long time on the RM10 Tupps. Applied with a paintbrush as per DWUK recommendations (to prevent wastage) and it does work very well indeed, grape smell and all. :D

I get mine down here in Singapore, slightly cheaper even after conversion.

Hmm, paintbrush ah... All these while I've been using sponge. Maybe that's why one bottle runs out fairly quickly.

Might swap to paintbrushes then. :)

evilnickwong;639958 said:
Yeah sponge really sucks in alot of it and wastes the product. :p

Thanks a lot for the clarification bro. Really appreciate it. :top:

evilnickwong;639958 said:
Yeah sponge really sucks in alot of it and wastes the product. :p

No surprise when the retailer recognizes me for the most frequent user..i also used sponge, it really is a sucker..

JFT63;640046 said:
No surprise when the retailer recognizes me for the most frequent user..i also used sponge, it really is a sucker..

Hehe, loyal customer ahh... :p

Eggie86;639760 said:
Hi bro, kindly introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

As for your queries, yup, Meg's Endurance is one of the best tyre gels I have used, and yeah, spot on! It does smell like grapes. :p

It's quite a good product, though a bit pricey at RM55. But for that amount of shine and longevity, I suppose it's money well-spent!

yeah, but still worth it. mine alredi use for a year, weekly apply. and meguiar's have came out spray type endurance which cost rm61. guess you guys dont have to frustrate about using too much product. will share more with you guys in future at this detailing topic :D hypergloss.blogspot.com

Eggie86;640061 said:
Hehe, loyal customer ahh... :p

Always busy cleaning the wheels everyday, the least thing i do for my school ride..tayar mesti bersih with rim sukan kilat2.. i'm only using the cap ayam one, rm 15/bottle..am yet to try those popular brands in future..waxco isnt that bad bro

JFT63;640091 said:
Always busy cleaning the wheels everyday, the least thing i do for my school ride..tayar mesti bersih with rim sukan kilat2.. i'm only using the cap ayam one, rm 15/bottle..am yet to try those popular brands in future..waxco isnt that bad bro

Wah, everyday ah. :top:

Ah well, I also must have the wet-look. But I really cannot imagine how come a few rides I've seen, probably fresh out from roadside car wash, have super wet look rims. Even wetter than mine. Hahaha. Guess they're using water-based tyre dressing.

yess, Wet look on tyres is a must..dont mind kotor sikit2 on the flesh..Cap ayam doesnt really have the wet look la..might use VCO haha

JFT63;640296 said:
yess, Wet look on tyres is a must..dont mind kotor sikit2 on the flesh..Cap ayam doesnt really have the wet look la..might use VCO haha

Yes indeed! Super wet look. :love:

Apa tu VCO? :p

Bro, 9 more posts will reach your dream figure... 4444 :biggrin:

Eggie86;640407 said:
Yes indeed! Super wet look. :love:

Apa tu VCO? :p

Bro, 9 more posts will reach your dream figure... 4444 :biggrin:

VCO=virgin coconut oil....hehe..saw your substantial no of posts bro (4444).manyak senang hati lor.sitting with crossed legs.. teh tarik is on me if i cud come down to kl for TT this sch holiday..hope my JFT will be ready by then..

JFT63;640430 said:
VCO=virgin coconut oil....hehe..saw your substantial no of posts bro (4444).manyak senang hati lor.sitting with crossed legs.. teh tarik is on me if i cud come down to kl for TT this sch holiday..hope my JFT will be ready by then..

Aiyo, VCO. Haha. Mana boleh apply on tyre? :biggrin:

Thanks for the offer bro. Hope to catch your nice ride! :top:

WAXCO premium car wash shampoo really good.....since using this (once a week)...i not even can think when should i wax the car again...

Top Bottom