Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I have been using the 8,000K HID for quite sometimes and I find it ok. But I believe 6,000K would still be the best.

Finally after 2 months of waiting, the M-Tech kits arrived :)
Was at Stuttgart Motorsports last Friday for installation. Below are some shots of the WIP:

Front Bumper:
DSC00141.jpg

Rear Bumper:
DSC00142.jpg

Rear Diffuser:
DSC00143.jpg

Side Skirts (on the floor):
DSC00144.jpg

Rear view after bumper removed:
DSC00147.jpg

3/4 rear view:
DSC00148.jpg

Side skirts removed:
DSC00149.jpg

Just washed my car this evening and took some pics as below. Wanted to take outdoor pics, but sun had already set after I finished washing my car, so no choice but to end up taking pics at the car park, sorry if it's not too clear.

As of today, my mods:
1. OEM Chrome Exhaust Tip
2. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
3. M-Tech Bodykit incl. boot spoiler
4. Sharkfin antenna
5. Blacklines

Next on my mind. Any group buy for below items please count me in :top:
1. Black Front Grills
2. CF Roof Spoiler
3. CF Wing Mirror Covers
4. CF Door Pillar Panels

Front view:
DSC01817.jpg

Look at that ass ;)
DSC01824.jpg

Man I juz love that ass :p
DSC01828.jpg

Blacklines rules! It never ceases to amaze me how good they look on our E90s!
DSC01830.jpg

Sharfin antenna:
DSC01831.jpg

3/4 front view:
DSC01860.jpg

3/4 rear view:
DSC01861.jpg

Boot spoiler:
DSC01867.jpg

@E46F: Did they spray the small piece above the rear diffuser? Mine was not sprayed; when I asked Ivan he said he did the same for the rest. Somehow the matt black on the rear diffuser was not as black as I thought it to be. Would be nice if it was a darker black for more contrast with the car body. Nevertheless, I'm a happy man for now :D

@BMRocket: Ivan says that you can contact him anytime to re-spray your rear diffuser to matt black colour.

4. Sharkfin antennahttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z182/ganhs/

Boot spoiler:
[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z182/ganhs/DSC01867.jpg

Nice:top: :top: the Mkit is the best choice. I think the sharkfin is not realy antenna:rolleyes: its actually the GPS module if im not mistaken.

Going to get the boot spoiler for my e92 soon:wink:

Way to go GHS :rock: :rock: :rock:
Looks really good bro...

:listen: I noticed you left out CF Splitters in your to do list :wink:

I'll call Ivan next week..cheers

Congrats....your patience has finally paid off. :top: Your ride looks good with the new add-ons :rock::rock:

Thanks for all the compliments!
I'm now grinning like a kid with a new toy... :D

BMR, don't really dig the front splitters la hehe. Ivan introduced those splitters to me, but I wasn't really keen. Maybe I might change my mind when I see them in the flesh on another SG E90 :p

can you take some daylight pics pls? how does the paint match to your body color? darker?

mnas;251390 said:
i somehow think HID with higher temperatures are not really suitable in our country where it rains all-year round...reduced visibility during raining i guess.

anyhow, why is it called Bi-Xenon ? ok, i can take that the projector is xenon, but the angel-eye bit, is it xenon ?

mnas,

Bi Xenon means that the low beam and high beams are xenons. In the E90 case basically its a reflector that moves out of the way to "expose" more of the xenon bulb to aid the high beam. So when you push the stalk for High Beam the halogen and xenons come on. If you pull to flash then the halogen just comes on. The high beam xenons are really bright!!

GHS, congrats on the upgrade. Its about time some 320's get the M tretments :)

Even with the 17's, your ride looks sweet. But with 18s it'll look heaps better.

cheers

Wah, the blacklines look good man, and goes well with the M boot spoiler. Yea, the diffuser and the black strip on top of it wasnt painted for my case. Followed Cobra Kai's original M sport setup hehe.

I got the fin as well on my car. Kinda cute I think. hehe.

For the CF splitters, its nice cos its unique, but I am paraniod of not whacking it on something and shattering it to carbon fibre bits.... since each kopek is over Rm1k.. *gulp*. So I enter and exit steep car parks a lot more carefully now LOL.

Has anyone put in the 20" rims? I saw a set of Harte (black spoke with chrome outer rim) rims on black E90 - it was so fierce! However, my regular tire shop owner told me that 20" tires are hard to get.

In addition, does any one has Remus exhaust on his E90/92?

Simon of Obermaier E90 is with 20" rims! And our bro bmrocket will be installing the rmus exhaust on this coming Wed.

peanut;252140 said:
Has anyone put in the 20" rims? I saw a set of Harte (black spoke with chrome outer rim) rims on black E90 - it was so fierce! However, my regular tire shop owner told me that 20" tires are hard to get.

In addition, does any one has Remus exhaust on his E90/92?

Hello nutter :)

I believe the Black 20" Hartge rims on the E90 325m (also black) belonged to the "late" Simon of Obermaier fame. You can view the picture of his car which i posted in this thread to confirm it. According to him, some adjustments needed to be made. He also had the Brembo Big brake kit installed.

With regards to the exhaust, Ive heard the remus kit that was fitted to a 320i & it was music to the ears. Really nice grunt. I assume it will sound even better on the 325 :top: However, I think you are better off getting a custom made kit from Jaafar in Sunway, which has been recommeded by many BMWCC forumers as well as other car enthusiasts.

All the best

GHS : where did you get the SHARK FIN?

everyone is selling E60 shark fin. :( It's hard to get E90 shark fin which is slightly smaller in size.

KJBee;250971 said:
Stevtan, I am moving-up from 16". Would like to know what tire combination and make are you using. Are you on RFT?

I am using 18" Michelin Pilot Sport 235/40

You can get the original BMW E90 sharkfin from Stuttgart in Tmn Mayang for just over RM70 i think (unpainted). Not sure how much they charge to paint it tho as mine like GHS's was done during the body kit paint and install.

thanks FANATIC! Though I don't know where is Stuttgart, will find out.

To paint it is not a problem, my painter normally don't charge me for small small item :)

Stuttgart Motorsports Sdn Bhd

No.43 & 45, Jalan SS26/13,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: (603) 7804 0911
Fax: (603) 7804 1911

Stuttgart Parts Centre (603) 7803 9438
Stuttgart Used Parts (603) 7804 0966

Email: info@stuttgart.com.my

Top Bottom