TT With Melaka Boys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redbaron

Guys planing to do drive to Melaka and meet up the Melaka boys and joint for their TT. They have their TT on wednesday. Will try to contact the Melaka members to get more info. So what all of you think Depart here around 8 or 8.30pm. Meeting point will be Mobil before the Sg Besi Tol. The date that i have in mind is 23.01.08 which is wednesday. Futher more that day we have the cheras TT so after that we can go to Melaka, this is the date i have in mind la guys.So how about it guys.

bro...the date also Jerman TT at Cheras le...

What a good trip RB,

Unfortunately we are far far away from the historical city

wang;282709 said:
bro...the date also Jerman TT at Cheras le...

YES bro wang indeed it is the same date. We 've been told by RB at KNK aman suria awhile ago......the malacca tt meet up will be AFTER the Jerman tt at Cheras.

No problem bro acidburn.....Penang - KL - Malacca - KL - back to Penang apa ada......
sat ajaaaaa.....bawak mai orghang penang semua......mai..mai...mai........

What Bluepanther said is correct . We are going to Melaka after the Cheras TT. I my self will be at the cheras TT as well W@ng. To acidburn dont worry we will come jus be sabar.

Those who are intrested please list down your name.

1.Redbaron

RB im so sorry i cant join tis time coz i mite be goin to manjung lah jes bcoz IGP wants to visit our completed project there lah

Bailey..who is IGP - Indian Girl Player ? hhehe

wah u hah veli the blue one hah of course lah our musa hassan lor ...............aiyah sumore sgor holiday wor tat day

Bailey;282919 said:
RB im so sorry i cant join tis time coz i mite be goin to manjung lah jes bcoz IGP wants to visit our completed project there lah

23rd January 2008 has been announced as a PUBLIC HOLIDAY ( KL pun cuti wor )

So bro Bailey amacam can go or not? Mari mari semua kite gi rumah Jerman....ehhh.... kte gi tt Jerman kat cheras and then kite ramai ramai gi malacca tt......

wah BP, u sound like Pak Lah lah hehehe, the site visit by IGP will be on 24th thursday morning so i'll be pushing off by 9pm on the 23rd lor ...............alah u all carry on lah but i mite be joining for the TT if i can cabut yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaa

COME ON GUYS LETS SUPPORT TIS DRIVE

.....can oso what bro Bailey.....from melaka terus to Lumut.....hehehe...

JOM JALAN JALAN GI MELAKA GUYS.....

ya...mali jangan x mali..xD...malacca is open for u guys anytime...make this happen guys...hope to see u guys here in malacca...

SUPPORT THIS DRIVE......yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa...(sorry unker bailey,steal ur copyright for this...but i have to...>

u r rite lah BP, putrajaya & KL will be public holiday so tats mean i can only come & join the cheras / kajang TT lor..............how i wish i cld join u all for the drive

Bro GeniusBanana....since you are a genius.....where is the best asam pedas in melaka hehehe......

JOM JOM kawan kawan kite gi Malacca Drive this Wednesday....

aiyah GB, really wanna join but got to go to manjung demi tugas hehehehe

COME ON GUYS LETS SUPPORT TIS DRIVE

k...guys! u all are welcome to the historical town! just mentioned what kind of food u guys like & i'll arange the venue.feel free to give me a call at any time.my h/p:012-6236774.

bro chili e30.....i think the venue and time is being arranged between you guys and our bro redbaron.....anywhere we just follow lar.....

Come on guys we go to historical town malacca.......

When are we going to chill out in Melaka??? Maybe 'Sampan' in Tengkera, if the place is still there... Went there before 3 years ago...

fabianyee;283271 said:
When are we going to chill out in Melaka??? Maybe 'Sampan' in Tengkera, if the place is still there... Went there before 3 years ago...

or further up Seafarer's Club at Tanjung Kling also not too bad, the old favourite Ikan Bakar Umbai as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom