TT - Parit Buntar, Perak

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tay

Club Guest
Hi all and happy new year.....Now is in in-law's place at parit buntar, perak.Will be staying until this coming saturday.If wanna to tt or any tt i can join, call me at maxis 7-7-2-2-8-9-9cheers

Originally posted by tay@Feb 2 2006, 12:09 PM
Hi all and happy new year.....

Now is in in-law's place at parit buntar, perak.

Will be staying until this coming saturday.

If wanna to tt or any tt i can join, call me at maxis 7-7-2-2-8-9-9

cheers
huh...!!!!???? :eek: Me oso Parit Buntar lang....!!! :D

come lar scared ah..??? :) ...we go for Bull's Di.ck Koey Teow??

here's my no....thlee zelo thlee wan zelo sick egg.. using maxis oso. :blush:

wanna go play play ah..??? found a place to play liao...at Kuala Kurau.

wuhooooo........ :yahoo:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 2 2006, 03:46 AM
wanna test a 3.0 manual??? :blush: 2.8 manual..?? :blush:

3.5 manual ....
4.0 V8 MANUAL !!1 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hai Tay & Zoggee,
First happy CNY to all of you.
Second try meeting STEPHEN, I think he is around P.Buntar. :rolleyes:

Wow Stephen where are you now? Join them for TT la. :D

Originally posted by yan@BMD/TP@Feb 2 2006, 06:54 PM
Hai Tay & Zoggee,
First happy CNY to all of you.
Second try meeting STEPHEN, I think he is around P.Buntar. :rolleyes:

Wow Stephen where are you now? Join them for TT la. :D
hehe...let me spill the beans.. B)

That Stephen is driving a e36M52B28i Manual , right.?? :blush: well, he is my brother la. :yes: I'm his youngest brader la... :yes: hehe :D

his name is Steven Hwang la...and my name is Kenny Hwang lor..!! :blush:

come join us tonight... ??:nyehehe:

okay..here's the plan.

A few non forumers are joining us.We are going for Seafood at Bird watch Heaven at Kuala Gula or at Kuala Kurau for the Curry rice( chinese Version).

Love to take you to Tanjung Piandang for its real teow chew porridge but was advised by a Taikor not to go...cos got gangfights going on. A 10 years old kid was stabbed with an ice pick!! Guns were involved too...so better avoids that area.

But dun wurry...with me!!! you are safe. :yes: dun wurry, me no gangsta here. :blush:

Oh yeah...I heard Ace99 is joinning us too... :nyehehe:

I knew he got a brother in KL bcos he told me b4 but what Ijust cannot imagine that it was you in the forum. :eek:

Talking about teow chew porridge, just wanting to know the place, it is near the Bomba or along the road towards the bridge or near the market? :rolleyes: Ever tried fried mee, keow tiow or mee bandung at the new place beside the bus station and opposite Bomba?I tried b4 and it is ok la. Just in between best and good. :p Slurp,slurp,slurp, sluuuurp : :D

Too bad to hear what happened to that little boy.My sincere condolence to the family. :cry: I hope that does not dampen your CNY celebration. Cheers!

Ac99,Alan,Jacky,Chung Liang,Chuan and a few chop shop fella joined us last night.

We had our TT at Mamak Stall near USM branch. Got cuci mata session oso. Me only la...the rest kept tokin about bmws....

Yan,

you shud've join us last night...I did went to Kuala Kurau late last night. The Stall oppossite Bomba still opens.(famous for their gulai ikan semilang).

about the gangfight...?? cheh..!! I was having TT at Nibong Tebal with a few friend and there was a gang fight too...tables,bottles,glass were flying all over.But when 3 policemen came ...they all ran.. :yes: cheh..!! thats what I call coward..!! unlike me...I bantai-ed 4 of them when they come.That was many many hundred moons ago time...now no more.

Wow! Flexing your muscles urgh? :angry:

Three policeman came, you banti-ed four of them? :eek: Who is the unlucky fourth fellow? :rolleyes: Heh,heh, heh heh heh :D

Regd the mamak stall, is the the corner shop near the T-junction? Cheh! I should have known earlier. I was in the highway near Sg.Bakap on Friday' night.

One question: My good friend Thong Yak @Heng (from air cond & access. shop) ada ajak bersama sama tak? Try racuning him to buy another bee emm. I think he is looking for one. 3 yrs ago he drove 320i 2drs. Pse correct me if I'm wrong.

hmm, we got racun but scare racun out of bee eem, toyota crown mark II.. rite or not

Right and wrong.

RIGHT: Some people changes with times and sometimes time changes with people. :p

WRONG: People will not be able to change the time. :angry:

NB: You can change the time with resetting to your watch. :D

Originally posted by ace99@Feb 4 2006, 11:22 AM
hmm, we got racun but scare racun out of bee eem, toyota crown mark II.. rite or not
Long Live Toyota..!!!

Originally posted by yan@BMD/TP@Feb 4 2006, 10:39 AM
Wow! Flexing your muscles urgh? :angry:

Three policeman came, you banti-ed four of them? :eek: Who is the unlucky fourth fellow? :rolleyes: Heh,heh, heh heh heh :D

Regd the mamak stall, is the the corner shop near the T-junction? Cheh! I should have known earlier. I was in the highway near Sg.Bakap on Friday' night.

One question: My good friend Thong Yak @Heng (from air cond & access. shop) ada ajak bersama sama tak? Try racuning him to buy another bee emm. I think he is looking for one. 3 yrs ago he drove 320i 2drs. Pse correct me if I'm wrong.
Yan,

I'm no gangsta....really. Not flexing my muscle la...

The un-lucky 4th Policeman was a inspector.... I broke his nose and gave him a him a smack of my wooden chair..( I was pissed off by him....something personal)was in a legal battle with the force for 3 years. Now he is a DPP at Taiping.I almost join the force...bcos of him I la..,now I dowan.

Anyway...back to Kuala Kurau.

You shud try the Mee Goreng at old cinema....pure mamak!!! charcoal indian mee goreng. Yummy!!!! the best even till now... :yes: and its RM2.00 nia. :yes:

Top Bottom