• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay bro!!
btw,ichi,u haf a wicked ride man!!... :yahoo:
hope to see ur car soon...got a lot more to learn from u..haha

nik,i tot alvin's was a m3 oso?
bila mau masuk the same engine as alvin's? :nyehehe:

:beaten: it was great meeting all of you yesterday. it was a shame couldnt stay long, but we should do it again sometime soon. and not to mention i was the odd one out in the whole meet up..

ok ichi!..will try..i think a one day event is ok..love the e21 meet up at p.jaya the last time...although i wasnt there...but after seeing the pics,nice man.. :eek:k:

calling beemer04!!!.. :yahoo:

great turn out.,nice to meet u all,berq,kaiza,wolv & the geng,teejay,n lots more,cant remember all la.saw alvins ride summore ,nik's 'new' ride :) .

Originally posted by -berq-@Dec 18 2005, 08:54 AM
bila mau masuk the same engine as alvin's? :nyehehe:
That one ah? M3 ah? Really ah? :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Kaiza635CSI@Dec 18 2005, 01:02 PM
and not to mention i was the odd one out in the whole meet up..
Ok laaaa... next time i'll bring the shark la... You weren't the ONLY odd one out. There was one E46, one E36... watcha talkin about? Haha...

(nikazwaa @Dec 19 2005, 09:18 AM )
QUOTE (-berq- @ Dec 18 2005, 08:54 AM)
bila mau masuk the same engine as alvin's?

That one ah? M3 ah? Really ah?

wait2...is alvin the one driving the nagaro silver m3 rite? :D
oso not sure wan...hehe

berg
Its an ori M3 body not fiber or PU. Ori M3's only come in LHD but mine is a RHD. Chasis is from a E30 Coupe (Which is the same as d M3). engine E36, suspension E36M3 with full after market stuffs. Hope this clarifies things.

Was a nice meet up. Sorry had to chow early. promise to stay longer next time.

Originally posted by Alvin@Dec 19 2005, 03:27 PM
berg
Its an ori M3 body not fiber or PU. Ori M3's only come in LHD but mine is a RHD. Chasis is from a E30 Coupe (Which is the same as d M3). engine E36, suspension E36M3 with full after market stuffs. Hope this clarifies things.

Was a nice meet up. Sorry had to chow early. promise to stay longer next time.
heh... :p You chow early cos scared of car breakdown ma... :p

cheh... :p go there oso neber call me... :aggressive:

Sure or not 240kmh? Hard to believe le. C ar, this fella not only mod engine, meter also mod! :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Alvin@Dec 19 2005, 02:39 PM
Sure or not 240kmh? Hard to believe le. C ar, this fella not only mod engine, meter also mod! :rofl: :rofl:
kakakakaka :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
really ar zoggee???

owh ok...btw,nice m3 u got there alvin.. :D
tibe2 nik story lain pulak..haha

was a great meet up.

ichiwan2,great effort in organising this meet but nxt time can it be a place thts nearer and less congested to get to?
hehehe....

how about bkt jelutong mamak???thts ok wht...plenty parking space also... :nyehehe:

well,thx for the drinks and let us knw whn is the nxt meet okies!

rgds,
-brad-

It was a fantastic turnout. Very pleased to see more e21s this time around.

What I would like to know is, where are the pics? By the time I got there, it was a little dark and didn't have time to take pics.

Here's some i managed to take before my battery died. Plus, people were coming and going so it was hard to get a proper group shot. Sowwee...

Close to dusk 3 E28s showed up. Take picture also nothing come out liao. My cam takes crap pictures in the dark.

So in no particular order, here goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom