TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by BlackCat@Apr 24 2006, 08:11 AM
Hi guys and gals?

YES, I'm back... :D Its been awhile since I posted and met any of the gang. Well, I dont know about other days of meeting up but it used to be Sundays @ about 5pm and this would normally be at PROJET Zoo Negara. Would be great to get it started again...
bro blackcat long time since we meet rite... it sure would be nice to start the tt again at projet rite :D

Nik's proposed at the new Petronas in front of ISKL is good too as the place has quite an ample parking space... Besides, there is a fair bit makan place there. Dunno if you guys are OK with it though :unsure:

Originally posted by iCe@Apr 24 2006, 10:56 PM
the red bimmer own by sumone work(or hes the owner?) at handphone shop.nice malay guy.but he's not forummer meh
Ouh..I see..Well,i dont know about that..Hee~

Originally posted by iCe@Apr 24 2006, 10:51 PM
if u saw me daily around 5pm,thats me., white e30 :D
Ouh..Hehe..Well,i usually go there weekends coz my gf stays there..So,only at night i have dinner with her at NZ..5pm maybe im at shopping complex ! :beaten:

Originally posted by BlackCat@Apr 25 2006, 08:28 AM
Nik's proposed at the new Petronas in front of ISKL is good too as the place has quite an ample parking space... Besides, there is a fair bit makan place there. Dunno if you guys are OK with it though :unsure:
pardon me....but..what is ISKL? whereabout is this place? :blink: ...still naive with this metropolitan city...

International School of Kuala Lumpur in Ampang, near Flamengo hotel, en route to Ampang Jaya and Taman TAR. Comprehende? :wink:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Apr 25 2006, 02:51 PM
International School of Kuala Lumpur in Ampang, near Flamengo hotel, en route to Ampang Jaya and Taman TAR. Comprehende? :wink:
ahhh...roger bro.... :D ....so....when shall we meet guys?

bro niki,
no offence but that place car park very sucks.,always have problem to park there.place is good,but parking space is major problem.
(u guys toking about the petronas with the mc'd and the dunkin donuts rite?)

Originally posted by iCe@Apr 25 2006, 03:18 PM
bro niki,
no offence but that place car park very sucks.,always have problem to park there.place is good,but parking space is major problem.
(u guys toking about the petronas with the mc'd and the dunkin donuts rite?)
Really??? I thought there's one huge space just to park? Worst to worse just park by the side of the road la... kekeke.

Date/Time? Guys? I'll leave this to you.

depends on timing la friends...
early sunday morning no issue for parking but got other issue for you guys, are you awake? :D

Originally posted by affan66@Apr 25 2006, 04:59 PM
depends on timing la friends...
early sunday morning no issue for parking but got other issue for you guys, are you awake? :D
surely :lazy: hehehe :ph34r:

hi guyzzz,

i 'm stayin in Gombak.....morning should be Ok, anyway i wanna meet you all la, newbies ma me.....so, date & time????

RedEarth B)

Originally posted by RedEarth@May 2 2006, 05:36 PM
hi guyzzz,

i 'm stayin in Gombak.....morning should be Ok, anyway i wanna meet you all la, newbies ma me.....so, date & time????

RedEarth B)
where in gombak are u? i'm in tmn sri gombak :D

hi here....helo there.....JUST PUT THE DATE AND PLACE SO WE CAN MEET UP....thats all dude!!!!!buat apa nk pening kepala...

Top Bottom