TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi there,

Went for the official one, loved it....wanna the local one too, count me in, just a quick question is this Projet heading towards Batu Caves or the one heading towards Ampang, I assume its the Ampang one.

Anyways I am in.

Thanks

JIT.

Originally posted by SDHAUNSI@Jan 14 2006, 02:08 AM
Hi there,

Went for the official one, loved it....wanna the local one too, count me in, just a quick question is this Projet heading towards Batu Caves or the one heading towards Ampang, I assume its the Ampang one.

Anyways I am in.

Thanks

JIT.
If u get on the MRR2 from Taman Melawati and head towards Ampang. It is just after Zoo Negara.

Date: 15th January 2006
Time: 5pm - 7pm.

1) nikazwaa
2) ichiwan2 (60:40)
3) berq (60:40 oso)
4) phoneix (50:50)
5) Kacyp(50:50)
6) TJ: will get Sazli to come
7) mtech320(50-50)
8) king eric(50-50)
9) SDHAUNSI

Wow... One of the biggest turnouts at Projet (well, to me anyway). Should have this kind of crowd more often. And someone has to bring tables and chairs next time. Haha...

Check out pics here.

If I can recall correctly, the members/newbies that showed up:

1) nikazwaa
2) For10
3) phoneix
3) mnk
4) mtech320
5) Kacyp
6) king eric
7) phoneix's friend Jay
8) Kaiza635CSI
9) tyke
10)Teejay
11)DingChavez

Did I miss out anyone?

Is there no TT at wangsa maju?Saw 2-4bmws at NZ wangsa maju..If im not mistaken,they r in this club..Everytime i went there,i always saw them..But dont know which one is the owner :blink:

1 dark blue and 1 red bimmer

I goes to NZ wangsa maju at least 2 times a week for dinner. How come i missed the "1 dark blue and 1 red bimmer" when i'm there... :ph34r: :p

Shall we start again??
Any idea for the date???
ichiwan, For10, Affan66, teejay, Wawa???

Hi guys and gals?

YES, I'm back... :D Its been awhile since I posted and met any of the gang. Well, I dont know about other days of meeting up but it used to be Sundays @ about 5pm and this would normally be at PROJET Zoo Negara. Would be great to get it started again...

Originally posted by retrosurfer@Apr 23 2006, 10:02 AM
I goes to NZ wangsa maju at least 2 times a week for dinner. How come i missed the "1 dark blue and 1 red bimmer" when i'm there... :ph34r: :p
Really?I always saw the two bimmer..No plate ada bmwclubmalaysia ! Can't bmwclubmalaysia be pirated?Huhu..The red bimmer always at the restaurant behind NZ..Well,dont know who r the owner..No TT at wangsa maju?

Originally posted by insaniac@Apr 22 2006, 12:22 PM
Is there no TT at wangsa maju?Saw 2-4bmws at NZ wangsa maju..If im not mistaken,they r in this club..Everytime i went there,i always saw them..But dont know which one is the owner :blink:

1 dark blue and 1 red bimmer
if u saw me daily around 5pm,thats me., white e30 :D

Top Bottom