TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
if i can make it, i'll make it. Super busy this weekend. Next week big event for me (Monday).

eau-rouge said:
how about a meet up this weekend. last one before puasa..how2??

Ok kot... sorry didn't reply your sms. Been too busy with annual dinner preparations. Now can take a long breather... ;)

ok guys.. lets have tt before puasa..

Venue: Projet MRR2, Near Zoo Negara
Date: Saturday, 23 September 2006
Time: 1700 hour(5 p.m.)

Names:
1.gilera_200

Can't make it this time. C U all after Raya, unless we want to meet up for buka puasa somewhere. Someone posted a list of potential venues in the thread started by King Eric

eau-rouge said:
yo ampang guys..when is the next TT?long time no see lahh

How about?:
  • @ ProJet Zoo Negara
  • Saturday November 4th
  • 4:30 pm
Yes?:
01. BlackCat ;)

thinking of changing the venue.the projet is good,but nothing to do lah..want to have teh tarik pun takda

But McD's ada and 7eleven ada.

Seems to be the easiest for parking.

BC

Can't make it on 4th. Was thinking of Sunday, 12th. Perhaps the next one?

eau-rouge said:
thinking of changing the venue.the projet is good,but nothing to do lah..want to have teh tarik pun takda

So change of venue... May I suggest Petronas if front of ISKL. This Sat or Sun. Will have to confirm fast... I will be offline by 5pm Friday 3rd Nov. Any takers?

BlackCat

Guys and gals?,

Looks like our tt would be pushed forward till after Nov 11th... Will be posting then... Anyways, hope to see you guys and gals at the Nov 11th TT. Cheers and have a good weekend.

BlackCat

Pls be reminded there is Official Club TT on the 10th of November pls check Official TT Thread in Members Meetup for details.

Convoy from Ampang to Offcial TT site Friday June 8th 2007

Its been toooooo long since the last Ampang TT. May I suggest a convoy from Ampang to the Official TT site this coming TT in June (Friday 8th :confused: ). Anyone interested (I know its a bit early for this), but can plan ahead mah... :) So bro affan, ichiwan, nik and the rest (my apologies, its been too long that I have forgotten your names :eek: )

Convoy from Ampang to Offcial TT site
Day & Date: Friday June 8th 2007
Time: 10:00 pm

01. BlackCat

Ampang TT this Saturday June 30th 2007

Its been a long while since the last Ampang TT... Anyone interested for this Saturday?

Date: June 30th 2007
Time: 05:00pm
Venue: Project Zoo Negara

01 BlackCat

Noon bump... Anyone for this....?

Committee... any of you would like to attend this TT, forum members can submit their membership forms and the moolah too.

Top Bottom