TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sorry guys couldn't make it just now.. something came up just now.. will join u guys next week.... :yes:

About two three weeks ago, it was gilera and nikazwa looking at each other. This weekend it was I and Affan. :D

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Aug 28 2005, 09:38 PM
About two three weeks ago, it was gilera and nikazwa looking at each other. This weekend it was I and Affan. :D
sorry bro... :)

Originally posted by ichiwan2@Aug 28 2005, 09:38 PM
sorry la... :wink:

I'll be at Suzi's around 6-ish today to have a drink and read a book before goin to Subang to watch F1. Anybody wanna come, come la...

This week was nikazwaa/xtracooljustin TT.

But with Mercs??? :rofl: Justin drove his dad's gorgeous, errr, what's the model again? ... parked side by side... walked out carrying Performance BMW mags, and read it there. People sure pelik... drive merc but read and talk about BMW... haha

this week kalau ada, I'm in. SMS-ed Ichi but did not reply.

So folks, who's in.
Niki, bring the mags. I kept mine in boxes already.. Arrghhh..
I'll be there 5.45.

In:
1. niki
2. affan66

So folks, who's in.
Niki, bring the mags. I kept mine in boxes already.. Arrghhh..
I'll be there 5.45.

In:
1. niki
2. affan66

Justin come again ok.... your collection of mags better. Bring the one with all the E36s...

Affan... moving already???

nope.. supposed to move to new house early this year but the sale didn't go through. Until today, the box remains sealed.Sob sob. blardy a-hole seller. Let's all go to his house after TT and do some nasty stuff. about 10 mins from Suzi's Corner.

Originally posted by affan66@Sep 7 2005, 11:54 AM
nope.. supposed to move to new house early this year but the sale didn't go through. Until today, the box remains sealed.Sob sob. blardy a-hole seller. Let's all go to his house after TT and do some nasty stuff. about 10 mins from Suzi's Corner.
Apa la kamu ni... jangan... jangan tak buat!!!

Hahaha...

Oh no... guys... I just realised i have to go to this foosball tournament at hartamas on sunday. Starts at 3pm to don't know when (hey that rhymed).

Anyway, affan, could you PM me your number so i can text you if i can make it to Suzi's in time.

Otherwise, have TT in hartamas la... can watch F1 after that...

Hi guys,

Where & when is the tt ?

I am pretty new to E34 after sold my E30, so very eager to lean from others ........

I can always go the official TT but too far and too rush for me lar ........

Usually on Sundays, 5/6pm onwards. There isn't a set location so have to check here every week. For the past few weeks, it's been Suzi's Corner.

Albert, where do you stay???

If E34 advice is what you're lookin for, official TT is the place go. Why rush? 9.30 till late mah... Friday night somemore. I'm staying in Ampang no problem osso...

Ampang TT occasionally, and i repeat occasionally gets attended by some E34s, especially this red E34 Performance BMW feature car. (come to think of it, occasionally attended by anyone... cabutsss....)

was there from 5.45 til 6.50pm. Luckily with my wife and daughter. No one showed up.

Nabiel not in KL. Jim went for haircut. Ichi BZ.
Aiyo.... Pain pain.

Next Sunday I belanja u TT ok...? :unsure: Sowweee...

Could you PM me your number?
Or you're afraid i'll be a stalker?

Alamak... too much visitin the Poetic thread....

Date: 18-09-2005
Time: 1745hrs (or 5:45 p.m.)
Venue: Suzi's Corner

1. Ichiwan2

Top Bottom