TT IN WANGSA MAJU/AMPANG/GOMBAK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just a suggestion... since we do it during the evening, why don't we have it at Suzi's Corner. I'm sure it won't be packed before dinner...

Originally posted by batman@Aug 8 2005, 02:38 PM
1st posting and wanna join TT..... can aaaaa!!!
Sure can.... no problem... just join and ready to kena racun laa... :D :D :D
Stay tuned with the latest update for the new location....

As for me.. location at Suzi's corner no problem....
Can cuci our mata also..... but parking gonna be problem if full. Hv to park outside along the main road.

Come all fellow from AMPANG/GOMBAK/ULU KLANG.... TAKUT HAAAA !!!!!!!

I think if we start early around 5pm, parking wouldn't be a problem.

So like Hamman says... Datang La!!! Takut Ar???

PS... cuci mata maximum.

OK by me if it has ample parking - nicer to have our UDMs parked together.

Date: 14-08-2005
Time: 1630hrs (or 4:30 p.m.)
Venue: Projet @MRR2 near the National Zoo (Melawati/Ampang area)/Suzi's Corner/Other Location. (Pls indicate preference, if no preference, just indicate any)

Decision on venue shall be based on majority, in case of tie, in order of precedence, i.e., Projet, Suzi's corner, others. Decision to be made by 2000 hrs (8:00 pm) on 12-08-2005.

1. Ichiwan2 (any)

Venue: Projet @MRR2 near the National Zoo (Melawati/Ampang area)/Suzi's Corner/Other Location. (Pls indicate preference, if no preference, just indicate any)

Decision on venue shall be based on majority, in case of tie, in order of precedence, i.e., Projet, Suzi's corner, others. Decision to be made by 2000 hrs (8:00 pm) on 12-08-2005.

1. Ichiwan2 (any)
2. HAMMAN (Suzi's Corner)

1. Ichiwan2 (any)
3. nikazwaa (Suzi's Corner)

1. Ichiwan2 (any)
4. gilera_200 (Suzi's Corner)

I am flying that day to East Malaysia. Ceh.. Suzi's corner is nice. But cuci mata sessions usually start when the sun is out :p

You guys have fun.

That's why we go early, conquer the parking lot and lepak till night... :nyehehe:

1. Ichiwan2 (any)
5. axle (Suzi's corner) :nyehehe:

Originally posted by Axle@Aug 10 2005, 12:37 AM

1. Ichiwan2 (any)
5. axle (Suzi's corner) :nyehehe:
oit axle what's with the evil smiley ha?? hahahaha

A map for anyone who doesn't know how to get to Suzi's Corner. Sorry it's a bit ugly. Didn't have time to be detailed.. :p

Am sure Ampang ppl would know where it is... but for anyone from outside Ampang plannin to come and get lost, call me... 012-6908862... To anyone who works in credit collections, forget you saw that number... haha...

HAMMAN... pujuk more ppl to come la...

Top Bottom