Traffic Snarl in KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Usual traffic congestion on Friday evenings. What a bummer. Location: Jalan Ampang/Jalan Tun Razak interchange. What can I say? Simply that I'm thankful for not being caught up in such a traffic snarl. Imagine, cars and buses weaving in and out just to squeeze into lanes which are already chock-full of vehicles. :stupid:
22072010288.jpg
22072010289.jpg

Hey this where I am at now!

Those pics are either taken from Menara Citibank or across, Bank of China?

BlackCat;547659 said:
Hey this where I am at now!

Those pics are either taken from Menara Citibank or across, Bank of China?

Haha, nearby? Damn congested now man, from where I am based. Luckily I parked my car away from the epicentre of the jam. :D

I'm at Citi. Temporary based here.

It's jammed all over from sg besi, federal highway and LDP.

What's new...

Eggie86;547661 said:
Haha, nearby? Damn congested now man, from where I am based. Luckily I parked my car away from the epicentre of the jam. :D

I'm at Citi. Temporary based here.

Ditto bro...

I'll PM you my mobile...

j0shua;547800 said:
I heard about the Citi girls. You may want to make your position permanent :)

Haha. I'm not working at Citi bro, just based on one of the many floors at Citi for a short while. :D

Congestion in the evenings is pretty epic though. :stupid:

astroboy;547667 said:
I heard a car caught fire on LDP just now.. :eek:

My bro said it was a Myvi that caught fire. Fire started out from the bottom of the car apparently.

Kinda surprised at how frequent burning cars are seen lately. Like the recent Myvi which burnt in Cheras, with the lady trapped inside. Quite afraid to the point that some might even carry fire extinguishers in their cars.

Was in that particular crazy jam on Friday evening...left KLCC at 5.30pm and reached Bangsar at 7.30pm... was cursing at the non presence of the Police...not one was seen at the Jln AMpang/Tun Tazak junction... this is where we need them, not at some candlelight vigil at Amcorp!!!!

Eggie86;548127 said:
My bro said it was a Myvi that caught fire. Fire started out from the bottom of the car apparently.

Kinda surprised at how frequent burning cars are seen lately. Like the recent Myvi which burnt in Cheras, with the lady trapped inside. Quite afraid to the point that some might even carry fire extinguishers in their cars.

Indeed. I have just started installing fire extinguishers in all the cars. Better safe than sorry.

blackrobe;548161 said:
Was in that particular crazy jam on Friday evening...left KLCC at 5.30pm and reached Bangsar at 7.30pm... was cursing at the non presence of the Police...not one was seen at the Jln AMpang/Tun Tazak junction... this is where we need them, not at some candlelight vigil at Amcorp!!!!

Gosh, sorry to hear about your situation. Yeah, traffic along that stretch is really congested especially during peak hours.

Many might opt to exit KLCC from the main exit, and then make a u turn at Tabung Haji before reconnecting with the Sg Besi bound road.

There was once, when I saw a traffic policeman directing that particular junction for about less than 30 mins, before giving up and just going back to his moto. Probably balik for dinner. :stupid:

blackrobe;548161 said:

ironically their police station is on that corner!!! Maybe too comfortable inside, didn't know jam outside!

True bros... well, we can go on PDRM bashing here, which will subsequently become government bashing, which will consequently end up in this thread being closed too...hahahahaha.... jus had to release some frustration after getting stuck there...today onwards I'm using the LRT...wonder when the traffic jams gonna hit the tunnels too... :wink:

have a nice days guys:top:

blackrobe;548248 said:
True bros... well, we can go on PDRM bashing here, which will subsequently become government bashing, which will consequently end up in this thread being closed too...hahahahaha.... jus had to release some frustration after getting stuck there...today onwards I'm using the LRT...wonder when the traffic jams gonna hit the tunnels too... :wink:

Haha. Won't be a gomen bashing thread.

Just frustrated at the sheer volume of traffic that's choking up our roads lately. Even the Fed Highway is a nightmare to drive nowadays, even late at night for those heading towards KL. :stupid:

Btw, SMART tunnel congested almost daily before 9am. Packed like Sardines inside. :eek:

for the hours we spend on roads, pretty soon you will be seeing ads like "work from your car" instead of the current work from home!!

productive 1 malaysia beb ....

sachseelan;548266 said:
for the hours we spend on roads, pretty soon you will be seeing ads like "work from your car" instead of the current work from home!!

Yeah. Soon there'll be some ironic billboard asking us to work from home whilst many of us are stuck for hours behind the wheel. :D

sachseelan;548266 said:

Yea the gomen should jus subsidise iPads for all relevant workers so we can all work from home... save petrol costs - no need to reduce subsidies, save the planet from carbon monoxide emmissions and reduced paper use, save medical costs from reduced occurences of hypertension and stress, save money from buying office apparels when we can sit in front of the iPad in our underwear... damn, there maybe something in this idea :wink:

blackrobe;548248 said:

dude....lrt also is like a madhouse. i tried it for awhile, then went back to driving. plus at least in the car u got music and comfort. lrt u have to push n pull n grope/be groped!!!! :eek: worst if you get some smelly bugger next to you, then die man.

the funniest is if there's some blue collar foreign workers on board who stink like no tomorrow. you can see the faces of those around them, crying in silence. hehehe.....no where to run, no where to hide :rolleyes:

ramsing;548310 said:
dude....lrt also is like a madhouse. i tried it for awhile, then went back to driving. plus at least in the car u got music and comfort. lrt u have to push n pull n grope/be groped!!!! :eek: worst if you get some smelly bugger next to you, then die man.

the funniest is if there's some blue collar foreign workers on board who stink like no tomorrow. you can see the faces of those around them, crying in silence. hehehe.....no where to run, no where to hide :rolleyes:

Gosh, I just had that experience...local guy in office attire sat between 2 gals. Then he put his hand between his shirt buttons and started scratching his armpit!!!!! then he took it out and smelt it!!!!!

The Next time i turned to look at him he was apparently squeezing some white/black head and smeared it on his shirt... I felt like throwing up and resisted looking back at him...could not take it any longer and walked further down the carriage... The most disgusting scene i encountered.... now just listen to tunes and oogle at the lovely lasses :wink:

Top Bottom