To those who already book an F30 320d...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
muhaiminrahim;730521 said:
that we have to ask those who joined the Kulim Drive last year:4: i didnt join that particular drive..

..or time for another Kulim Drive :3:

muhaiminrahim;730521 said:
that we have to ask those who joined the Kulim Drive last year:4: i didnt join that particular drive..

the BMW cars assembled in Kulim come with the whole engine, chassis and drive train in 1 big block. Then in Malaysia, they fix everything else onto this big metallic gargantuan. I tried to imagine, if you fixed wheels on to this metallic beast, and sat on it, how fast would it go?

docrayboy;730543 said:
the BMW cars assembled in Kulim come with the whole engine, chassis and drive train in 1 big block. Then in Malaysia, they fix everything else onto this big metallic gargantuan. I tried to imagine, if you fixed wheels on to this metallic beast, and sat on it, how fast would it go?

sure go like a diesel car bro!! :biggrin:

BaddBoyz3;730537 said:
..or time for another Kulim Drive :3:
Maybe BMWCM should arrange another round of Kulim visit, I am sure a lot of us will be interested.

yup...guess i missed it..i really would be interested for a trip to the Kulim assembly!

wobbles;730332 said:
During my complimentary Advanced Drivers Training by BMW @ Pasir Gudang Race Track last year, ABS was tested not on a wet road (that was the min braking distance test) but on two cone obstacle tests (the brake and swerve and the brake and swerve and drive on tests)

So, bro muhaiminrahim is correct :)

in order to know whether ABS is activated, u have to slam the brake hard enough to make the wheel locked(wet surface helped a lot(wheel locked) even the car is not cruising at high speed, dry surface is possible but the car has to be fast in order to make the wheel locked), then while the wheel is being locked, u have to steer the car, if the car still can go to the direction where u steered, it means ABS is already activated.

but for bro muhaiminrahim's case, he said he just slammed the brake hard to make the car stop but he didnt steer the car in order to change direction.

Top Bottom