Titan Suspension on my e38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mr ssman .boleh saya tanya berapa harga untuk 4 batang absorber titan kerana di alor setar tidak dijual!kereta e38 saya ada EDC

dear sifus....
im contemplating on changing my shocks.
many recommended Titans but i think they only sell u the shocks for 2800.
i was recommended BC Racing with a cost of around 3100 for set of 4 sport springs & shocks!
managed to sit in a demo E46 and is really satisfied.
any comments?

kayzhen.. its not the money.. its the satisfaction.. if u have not tried titan.. u havent tried real suspension.. and for that price.. include installations, setup and alignment.. and somemore servicable..

the original spring is very balance.. unless u want H&R..

dun waste your money on twin tube.. it got to be reverse monotube. dun ever use coilover..

comparable is hotbit.. and that is like double the price..

kayzhen911;600967 said:
dear sifus....
i was recommended BC Racing with a cost of around 3100 for set of 4 sport springs & shocks!
any comments?

Do u consider PSS?

kayzhen911;600967 said:
dear sifus....
any comments?

I'm not a Titan use YET... but IMHO, RM2.8k for a E38 proven adjustable shock is a good value. IIRC, its only slightly more expensive than the stock boge...

Hmm..the location looks familiar...the AC2 is the one that i'm dying for..but for 19" lah

hi guys.. i have figure out how to repair the SEDC shocks if its leaking as long as the solenoid is still working. All Hydraulic and self leveling remains. and repairable Seals!!!

Way to go uncle richard..!

YaZmEeN;610303 said:
Hmm..the location looks familiar...the AC2 is the one that i'm dying for..but for 19" lah

Tukar rims lagi? Hahaha. From Tron-look to Schnitzer look.

Btw, time to update your sig bro. :4:

Actually my current rim will be temporary until I can find AC2 19" staggered setup..then I can say that I'm done with the car :D

I knew my signature is not current..just have no time for another photo shoot ....hehe

Eggie86;610979 said:
Tukar rims lagi? Hahaha. From Tron-look to Schnitzer look.

Btw, time to update your sig bro. :4:

Bro, are you sure you will be done? The thing about BMW is you either leave them stock standard or when you start modding it's usually difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

YaZmEeN;610985 said:
Actually my current rim will be temporary until I can find AC2 19" staggered setup..then I can say that I'm done with the car :D

I knew my signature is not current..just have no time for another photo shoot ....hehe

YaZmEeN;610985 said:

Agreed with Uncle Vincent ler... Once start, hard to stop!

Who knows, after getting those ACs, you might end up swapping again for FO2s, or G Power rims. :4:

Vincent Hor;611335 said:
Bro, are you sure you will be done? The thing about BMW is you either leave them it stock standard or when you start modding it's usually difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

true, very true... see my e32, till today still standard only for the Alpina strut bar...only a small mod..

True lah frens...i will stop modding, but will concentrate on maintaining then....hehe

:thefinger: woi....lu org gila ka want to mod E38...one of our fren hesitate to buy E38 bcoz of the 'uncle' look and still prefer the E60 which is very modern...

YaZmEeN;611634 said:
:thefinger: woi....lu org gila ka want to mod E38...one of our fren hesitate to buy E38 bcoz of the 'uncle' look and still prefer the E60 which is very modern...

Jilat King ke??? e38 forever cool la... :top: I think Merc E Class or Volvo lagi 'uncle-associated'... :4:

Meen,

U tell the Jilat King, it is more comfortable to tonggeng & jilat on an e38 rear seat compared to e60 rear seats......:reddy:

No Jilat King is a gonner dah. If he buys the 38, he will loose his jilat title. Have to buy E60 so can continue to Jilat..

Top Bottom