BMW 3 Series E92

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Negisf;837782 said:

Just hope my rides has sufficient power for a fun & zippy drive. I'm happy with my car power now, the 180PS Polo GTI....

My current ride - polo GTI 1.4 I'm happy with its handling....

Keep the Polo..

1. Power to weight ratio is much more superior
2. Fuel consumption is way more superior due to the light chassis
3. Super in "zippiness" due to its size
4. Increase in comfort will sacrifice your handling, there's a "cost" to everything.
5. Polo roadtax is sooo.... wallet friendly.. :4:

astroboy;837958 said:
Keep the Polo..

1. Power to weight ratio is much more superior
2. Fuel consumption is way more superior due to the light chassis
3. Super in "zippiness" due to its size
4. Increase in comfort will sacrifice your handling, there's a "cost" to everything.
5. Polo roadtax is sooo.... wallet friendly.. :4:

Bro, agrees on everything that you mentioned,, especially the road tax part. Rm70 p.a. Damn wallet friendly. When I thought of the 335 road tax, it sends a cold shiver.. Rm2k p.a.

I think the stock power for 335 should be better than PGTI?
And I believe the handling of 335 with its comfort should be more of a better balanced?

Still deciding which of the 2 car I should sell.. My PGTI is a weekend car, my daily driven car to work is my 2010 Mazda 6 2.5. I did thought of selling my M6 for 325, but that would makes both my cars also 2 doors.. So in the end decided to give up my PGTI

Negisf;838122 said:
Bro, agrees on everything that you mentioned,, especially the road tax part. Rm70 p.a. Damn wallet friendly. When I thought of the 335 road tax, it sends a cold shiver.. Rm2k p.a.

I think the stock power for 335 should be better than PGTI?
And I believe the handling of 335 with its comfort should be more of a better balanced?

Still deciding which of the 2 car I should sell.. My PGTI is a weekend car, my daily driven car to work is my 2010 M6 2.5. I did thought of selling my M6 for 325, but that would makes both my cars also 2 doors.. So in the end decided to give up my PGTI

M6 = Mazda 6ya? Hahaha here we read it as BMW M6 ahahaha

anaksarawak;838125 said:
M6 = Mazda 6ya? Hahaha here we read it as BMW M6 ahahaha

It will be shocking to know if someone letting go a M6 for a E92 yea....:106: :top:

rattlesnake1982;838143 said:
i heard mazda 6 2.5 very fuel thirsty....

Hmmm for town drive I get about 480-500km for rm100 of Ron 95 fuel.
On highway travel I get about 750km with avg speed of 130kmph.

So is it high? If benchmark against BMW 525? Since its 2.5 vs 2.5

E90 325i town drive averages $0.23/km on Ron95.
Hence your M6 more economical
In fact your M6 consumption is slightly better than my Toyota Altezza which has smaller engine; 2.0/4cyc/auto. This car averages $0.21/km town drive

Dun compare E92 wt japs car. Go for 335 u will smile all the way of throttle

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom