the new primax 95 petrol

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Used the new Petronas ron95 on my other ride. vast difference from the previous iteration. engine (non-BMW) felt smoother, and quieter. Cant feel "extra power" tho..... but definitely smoother engine.....

Previously the old version is not really perform as many people say the petrol consume too soon, now the new formula is main to overcome the problem and add on few interesting feature.

Previously the old version is not really perform as many people say the petrol consume too soon, now the new formula is main to overcome the problem and add on few interesting feature.

What other benefit we can get from this petrol, what i know the new petrol can let me drive more longer mileage and save my money. People say then i refill, still waiting for the result come out.

What other benefit we can get from this petrol, what i know the new petrol can let me drive more longer mileage and save my money. People say then i refill, still waiting for the result come out.

It is hard to tell when you havent use it long enough to see the result, and i think you should not follow other people's opinion, keeping looking until you find the most suitable petrol.

Aiya, everyone also say like that, when i pump this oil and nothing change....
Now i just refill oil without fix any brand, just depend my mood....

It is hard to tell when you havent use it long enough to see the result, and i think you should not follow other people's opinion, keeping looking until you find the most suitable petrol.
Good thing have to wait, since many people comment it can reduce petrol consumption, then you see your petrol bar got disappear so fast like before after you use the new petrol.

Good thing have to wait, since many people comment it can reduce petrol consumption, then you see your petrol bar got disappear so fast like before after you use the new petrol.
If the petrol is smoother, will the vehicle engine can process better~ As i know from the service center, they suggest me use smoother oil to let the vehicle peform better, then tell me about the primax prodrive.

more of a promo vid, writer get paid. the guy in vid said the 95 is comparable to 97. comparable wat? worse perfomance than 97 lol

shell fuelsave still better than any fuel ive tried

I have other opinion, since i tried primax prodrive, the distance i can drive is more than usual. Im also refill many petrol to measure this thing, and i found the petronas will give the best outcome.

I have other opinion, since i tried primax prodrive, the distance i can drive is more than usual. Im also refill many petrol to measure this thing, and i found the petronas will give the best outcome.

So that mean we can less refill the petrol because it can hold longer than other, but im still havent see the result, i may continue use it a bit longer, hopefully it can help me save more money.

Are you constantly test every petrol 2 month for each brand? If yes then you are very persistent, i am lazy to do that, just refill and keep driving as usual.

I've been on BHP petrol for a long time until recent months switched to Petronas pro-drive 95. Can "feel" the smoother response (psychological or otherwise) but enjoying the higher points rebate and Petronas currently running a contest too!

i dun think so, i heard my fren say it's so so only leh

more of a promo vid, writer get paid. the guy in vid said the 95 is comparable to 97. comparable wat? worse perfomance than 97 lol
the biggest lie tat i hv heard lol, 95 is comparable with 97, then why come out 97? just use 95 is ok lor

i dun think so, i heard my fren say it's so so only leh
It so bad your friend havent notice the benefit, but i not asking you to believe, everything need you to experience how good they, and it cant turn well, then really unfortunately.

Top Bottom