Thank you, Good Sir

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

metalhead

Club Guest
Pick this article off the Malay Mail... Well done.BRICKFIELDS: Acid Attacks (March 29)ON March 24, two of our colleagues from the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Ruhainah Husin and Magfirah Zakaria were deliberately splashed with a corrosive form of liquid while they were walking back from work.The assailants, who were riding a motorcycle, carried out this attack mindlessly and sped off from the scene.Despite the chaos that ensued immediately after the attack, a Samaritan in a white BMW who saw the commotion and pleas for help from our colleagues came to the rescue.Without any hesitation, he rushed both our colleagues to Universiti Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) for treatment and went through extraordinary measures to get them there safely.Ruhainah was admitted to the ICU while our other colleague received outpatient treatment and was released later that night.On behalf of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants, we would like to extend our sincere thanks to the samaritan for his prompt action and for being thoughtful enough to recognise the gravity of the situation, which could have possibly been fatal to our colleagues if it was not attended to any sooner.Our message to the Samaritan: Your split second decision to help out and without asking for compensation for your time and trouble has saved their lives.If you are reading this, we ask you to come forward to allow us to personally thank you and show our appreciation for your kindness.The Samaritan can contact me at 03-2279 9200/03-2279 9366 or email mohana@mia.org.myP. Mohana PoopathiExecutive, Comm, MIA

Metalhead,

I do appreciate contents of your above article but please post it in the correct section of the forum i.e. General Discussion. As a newbie, do take sometime and go through various sections of the forum.

Top Bottom