Suspension, spring or absorber prob?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tenno

Club Guest
I had experience so many time when driving through any slope on the road. Lower body of my car will touch the surface of hte road every time i pass through sloping surface even on the hiway. It is look common to happen espacially when idrive more than 110km/hr. For info i drive E46. Any idea how to overcome this problem? Something wrong with suspension? Spring? or Absorber? For me im using std spring and 18" wheel. Thanks.

tenno;408695 said:
I had experience so many time when driving through any slope on the road. Lower body of my car will touch the surface of hte road every time i pass through sloping surface even on the hiway. It is look common to happen espacially when idrive more than 110km/hr. For info i drive E46. Any idea how to overcome this problem? Something wrong with suspension? Spring? or Absorber? For me im using std spring and 18" wheel. Thanks.

dude, you sure its lower body touching the floor or your tyres scraping the inner mudguard? what sizes of tyres are you using & what is the clearance of the tyres to the body (how many fingers can enter)?

astroboy;408739 said:
Dude! what u talking?! :eek::eek::stupid:

knn!!! i meant how many fingers can enter the gap from the tayar to the fender la? knn lu:thefinger:

azam318;408698 said:
When the last changed for your absorber?

U r right azam. After do deep inspection on the spring, suspension and absorber, notice that something wrong with my absorber. i have change it to new one n now no more touching when go through sloping area. Haha..in fact i dont notice it before coz theres no severe effect on flat road or when i do braking. thank guys. i do changes to Sach absorber. Any other recommendation?

Top Bottom