Suspension (E30)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok, so lets say that I decide to go for the Ground Control + Bilstein Sports kit. Hypothetically.

Unfortunately I noticed something printed on the site:

"NOTE: We do not ship internationally at this time."

How would I go about purchasing this setup? Doesn't look like I can order it from the website...

Originally posted by joyi@Aug 24 2005, 04:45 PM
Ok, so lets say that I decide to go for the Ground Control + Bilstein Sports kit. Hypothetically.

Unfortunately I noticed something printed on the site:

"NOTE: We do not ship internationally at this time."

How would I go about purchasing this setup? Doesn't look like I can order it from the website...
perhaps Alvin can help in that aspect....

Originally posted by Alvin@Aug 22 2005, 12:58 AM
Its cheaper in US but if you are in germany for 5weeks. then beter buy it there & bring it back.
Does anyone in the forum actually know where in Germany, to find performance stuff ?? :dunno:

Originally posted by Alvin@Aug 24 2005, 12:35 PM
OSF

Dun ask that bugger with the 320i but ask the pork king how it was on the 320i when he drove it! he h eh ehe.
So you wanna order?

Apex springs+Apex shocks..ok only la.. :)

Ground Control Coilovers+ Bilstein shocks...I want one.!!!!! :yes: both. on 320i...one yellow sub and the other one..always in workshop 320i.

it depends on what you want...dun simply believe what you heard. try out all the set up then decide.

Alvin's set up and mine are different... :nyehehe:

Bah, i'm in Europe now and looking into suspension and stuff it's really affordable if it's locally produced - but how on earth am I going to carry all the stuff back?! It's killing me, how to bring back????

vobs said:
been a year now, hows the project? hehehe

Vobs...he's selling his car bro, migrating to Australia...guess what? the project car is still stock standard...!:D :D

Vobs...go to 'car for sale thread'...i think the car is still available...very nice red color...of course its coupe...cheap summore..!!! Free bump for you joyi..

saw the car last friday, good platform for making into a fast drift car, track car..

joyi has done most of the body work..

free bump for you..

Top Bottom