Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hope to see all of you guys... if jadi lah.. so far only me and eggie in the list

Thanks for the nice catch up session last night.

Was great to hear about Dark's new addition to his F10 + saving fuel, listening and chipping in a bit on the discussion on ONR + wash wax debates. Haha, The conditioner comment made by NKTOB was spot-on! :24:

Hope to catch up with you guys again in a couple of weeks. This time hope that Greg isn't flying and Jack + Stig can make it too. :top:

BennLee;738017 said:
Ahhh dang! Had to miss it for Avengers! See u guys next TT

No worries bro. The guys were actually eager to see your E90. :biggrin:

dark1234;737534 said:
i come and join. calling wuk the soup up 320d.

sorry bro...can not make it last night..got smthg else at office..next time i"ll join..hehe..

Time for another round of Subang TT, in a couple of weeks' time:

Date: Thursday 17th May 2012
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie

Eggie86;738737 said:
Time for another round of Subang TT, in a couple of weeks' time:

Date: Thursday 17th May 2012
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie

out of country cannot join.

Hey Eggie,

Been a silent reader only on the forums up until now. But wouldn't mind joining you guys this time around for TT at Syed!... Considered a newbie tho, havent been for any TTs in 2-3 years already.haha.

JDY;741334 said:
Hey Eggie,

Been a silent reader only on the forums up until now. But wouldn't mind joining you guys this time around for TT at Syed!... Considered a newbie tho, havent been for any TTs in 2-3 years already.haha.

Bro, would be a pleasure to have you join the TT. Did you go for the E30 TT organised by Mizhan earlier this year?

No bro, unfortunately I have been very inactive when it comes to TT. Only know how to ask for help on the forums,hehehe :burnout:.. Will try to make it for the Subang one. I used to hangout at Syed. Like that place, and its not far from Damansara Utama.(well its not tooooooo far la, and can enjoy the highway otw back home).

If nothing important comes up, will try to make for tmrs official TT too! :)

Top Bottom