Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Everyone is more than welcome to attend the TT. :top:

Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie
2. Iylia H (tentative)
3. Stig (car's back!)
4. John_Smith (i know, i have missed a lot of TT, but will make it for this time around!)
5. Dark1234
6. nktob
7. benn lee ( newcomer dying to meet the sifus terrorizing my neighborhood if I'm welcomed)
8. hljl88?

Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie
2. Iylia H (tentative)
3. Stig (car's back!)
4. John_Smith (i know, i have missed a lot of TT, but will make it for this time around!)
5. Dark1234
6. nktob
7. benn lee ( newcomer dying to meet the sifus terrorizing my neighborhood if I'm welcomed)
8. hljl88?
10. Ti-tan

Haiya, hope you can make it bro! :D

Trying to get Dalcross and Greg to come too if they can make it.

Nice meeting my neighbors! Looking forward to next TT so see andrew's lid, splitters n mirror caps! Loving the m3 too! Will try to be there earlier next! N try to be more sober! Hahah kena tangkap client minum in citta since 5pm! Cheers mates n be safe!

Sorry guys for missing this one.

Feel bad for finishing my event late and texted Freakster whether anyone was still around at 11plus.

Next TT on me guys.

Nice meeting up last nite and thanx again for the drinks - Ti-Tan!

BennLee;731112 said:
Nice meeting my neighbors! Looking forward to next TT so see andrew's lid, splitters n mirror caps! Loving the m3 too! Will try to be there earlier next! N try to be more sober! Hahah kena tangkap client minum in citta since 5pm! Cheers mates n be safe!

HH since 5pm and you'll still make it for teh tarik - not bad what :)

Btw, time to mod your ride ya! So, what type of rims you have in mind?

Racun starts already. By the way, for rims, you can't go wrong with BBS. RS-GT would look great on e90. :)

Btw, Eggie, we were talking about extending the Subang chapter to include nearby townships as well, like Puchong, Putra Heights.

John_Smith;731163 said:
Racun starts already. By the way, for rims, you can't go wrong with BBS. RS-GT would look great on e90. :)

Btw, Eggie, we were talking about extending the Subang chapter to include nearby townships as well, like Puchong, Putra Heights.

Can call it the 'Subang Valley Chapter'.... :)

Top Bottom