Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie, u have to mod a bit Apiz idea from ///M to ALPINA.

Anyway, remove the ///M and replace with BMW would be better? My 2 cents opinion aje.

SUbang-1.jpg

BMWsubang.jpg

Wow, this is fantastic bro!

Just need to ask the others whether this design would look great on the cars.

Bro, if we would like to use your design, what would be the best way to get your permission?

Eggie86;689840 said:
Wow, this is fantastic bro!

Just need to ask the others whether this design would look great on the cars.

Bro, if we would like to use your design, what would be the best way to get your permission?

No need to ask permission u can use it modified it anyway u like. btw got something for you haha

Alpina.jpg

Apiz;689846 said:
No need to ask permission u can use it modified it anyway u like. btw got something for you haha

Alpina.jpg

Wah lau wei.... :adore:

Thanks a lot bro... Guess next step is to get response from the other Subang Kakis, and then figure out the dimensions to use for the stickers.

Just curious, what should be the preferred dimensions for windscreen stickers? Don't want them to look too small nor too big either. :biggrin:

Eggie86;689851 said:
Wah lau wei.... :adore:

Thanks a lot bro... Guess next step is to get response from the other Subang Kakis, and then figure out the dimensions to use for the stickers.

Just curious, what should be the preferred dimensions for windscreen stickers? Don't want them to look too small nor too big either. :biggrin:

no need to thank me im just bored waiting for my fiance to online and watching how i met your mother LOL!

im not good with calculation cabutss!!!!!

Apiz;689852 said:
no need to thank me im just bored waiting for my fiance to online and watching how i met your mother LOL!

im not good with calculation cabutss!!!!!

No probs bro! Really appreciate your help a lot. :top:

professional job apiz!!!! i like the bmw subang jaya tt!. and as for me, i'd go for a small sticker to be placed at the corner of the windscreen or at the small rear door glass panel. It will seem very ricer to have a sticker going across the windscreen, for me.

Great work! But can we drop the alpina? Not many people know what alpina is but BMW of course lah :)

But count my opinion out... I'm not from Subang :D

stig;689881 said:
Great work! But can we drop the alpina? Not many people know what alpina is but BMW of course lah :)

But count my opinion out... I'm not from Subang :D

Alpina one is exclusive for eggie onli..:p

Hahaha, Stig, will go ahead with the BMW ones which Apiz had designed.

I will probably make a few Alpina ones for myself. :biggrin:

Btw, Iylia, this shop you mentioned about in Taipan, any way of contacting them? Hope can get decent price for them, then again, it's not like we're gonna print them in massive bulk. :p

I don't have the number.. but it's the same row with standard charted bank.. It's a double A paper shop.

Went to a print shop this afternoon to get a quotation for the car stickers. Will get back to you guys with details soon. :)

Guys, let's meet up again in 2 weeks' time:

Date: Thursday, 8th December 2011
Venue: Syed SS19
Time: 9:30pm onwards

1. Eggie

Vroom325;691841 said:
ai yo.... I wanted to join but I am out of town that weekend lah...

oklar...i'll entertain you in a mini yam cha TT when your spanking space grey IL6 is out.

call me ok?

NKTOB;691851 said:
oklar...i'll entertain you in a mini yam cha TT when your spanking space grey IL6 is out.

call me ok?

Why not bro? I am picking up my new baby tomorrow, but compare with last time when owning d E46, there were a lot of surprise and discovery, I know my new baby quite well now even before owning it...

I have a fren who run printing biz and he can do it too. If you guys need help, do let me know.

Top Bottom